6 .

h a r r y

While I was at my locker, Brooke ran and pulled my arm.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I ran with her. Brooke ignored me and kept on running. She took me to the secret hiding place. We went in and she looked at me.

"We haven't talked since you know, that night you kissed me. It's been four days." Brooke sighed.

"I thought you didn't want to talk to me since I kissed you." I shrugged.

"Whatever, I just really want to talk to you like getting to know you even more. I want to dig deeper on who you are." Brooke sat down. "So you're going to tell me all of your secrets."

"Secrets?" I asked and sat down.

"Yeah and I'll tell you mines." Brooke smiled. "I'll start. Okay, you cannot tell anyone. I made out with my best friend's boyfriend at my other school."

"Really?" I widened my eyes.

"It was an accident." Brooke said. "He got to my weakness."

"Your neck, of course." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"How do you know my weakness?" Brooke furrowed her eyebrows.

I cleared my throat, "What? Oh, I just guessed. It's very common.."

"Okay, you're turn." Brooke smiled.

"Did you research more of those vampire stuff when you went back home?" I asked. Brooke stayed quiet and looked around. "You did, didn't you? I'm not mad. But I want to know, do you really believe in vampires?"

"Yes." Brooke whispered and nodded.

"Oh." I raised my eyebrows. "By the way, I have no secrets."

"C'mon, you must have one secret." Brooke laughed. "What's your big secret, Harry Styles?"

"I haven't lost the big v." I looked down. Brooke furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me.

"Vagina?" Brooke asked. "But you're a guy.."

"No." I rolled my eyes. "Virginity.."

"No way? You look like you have!" Brooke yelled and cleared her throat. "Don't worry, I haven't lost mines either.."

"I know." I scoffed. Brooke furrowed her eyebrows and I looked around. "I mean, you can totally tell."

"What if I have and I'm just lying to you?" Brooke asked.

"Well I would know if you're lying because I-" I paused and looked down. "Because I.. Because I can tell when someone's lying. Anyways, what are you doing tonight?"

"Usual." Brooke smirked. "Just stay in my house and do homework."

"You want to go out to eat?" I asked.

Brooke smiled and looked at me, "I would love to but I can't. I have tons of homework to catch up on."

"Great." I smiled. "I'll pick you up at seven."

....

b r o o k e

I didn't even know if going out to eat was a date. But I didn't wear date clothes. Hell, I can't even wear date clothes, it's fucking cold outside. So I just wore a black leather jacket with a white shirt and some black tight jeans.

"Where are you going?" Dad asked as I went downstairs.

"I'm going out to eat with a friend." I replied. "By the way, there's a trip to Paris next week."