33 .

h a r r y

As time went by, our kids were growing too fast. Everyday they got even taller and even more old looking. They looked like seven year olds right now, literally. But I was really happy with my life. There was just one problem, the government. Aka, the head of the vampires. They thought we adopted humans so they want to kill them. So now we have to explain to them that Brooke actually got pregnant from them. Not only do we have to explain it but we have to prove it. How are we going to prove that they came out of Brooke's vagina?

Anyway, everyday Brooklyn grew she looked more like Brooke. Brooke has showed me pictures of her when she was little and Brooklyn looks exactly like her.

Elliot looks like Brooke and I combined at the same time which is amazing. I think it's amazing how two people can come together to make a baby that looks like both of them. Elliot is a savage, I bond with him a lot. I love my son like if he was my own brother. I love Brooklyn too but I don't bond with her as much. She's a cool girl and she's obsessed with books as much as Brooke is. They literally read books together. Since Elliot and Brooklyn are homeschooled, I figured to set them free when they get to high school which is around where they stop growing.

"I know what you're thinking." Brooke scoffed as she came downstairs from getting the kids to sleep. Yes they sleep until they fully develop as vampires. "No, we're not going to set them on a public school when they get to high school."

"Why not?" I asked. Brooke sat in front of me and sighed.

"Let's see because they're vampires and they might say something about it to their friends. Harry, the bosses of the vampires literally think it's a crime for "adopting" humans which they aren't because I can tell you, they came straight out of my womb. We already have enough stress in our lives. These kids grow fast. I don't know when they're going to look age appropriate. I think they should still be homeschooled." Brooke said.

"No. Babe, how did we meet?" I asked and held both of her hands.

"High school. Why?" Brooke scoffed.

"Exactly. If we keep on homeschooling them, they are never going to have a real life. They are the only kid vampires right now and they don't have any friends. What if their soul mates are out there in high school like us? Elliot's going to find a girl someday and Brooklyn is going to find a guy someday but that day isn't going to happen anytime soon if we keep on homeschooling them." I said. "I'm not saying to stop homeschooling them right now. Later, when we see that they look like fifteen year olds. Okay, baby?"

"Ugh, I thought the girl in the relationship was supposed to always be right." Brooke laughed and hugged me. "I love you."

Brook looked at me and looked at the table, "Table sex?"

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "The kids will hear us."

"No they won't. They are heavy sleepers. C'mon, everyone's out today. Let's take advantage of this moment." Brooke smiled and looked down.

"Why on the table?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Brooke bit her bottom lips and looked at me with her red eyes.

"Because I've never had table sex before." Brooke finally kissed me and then a kiss turned into a make out session and make out session turned out into table sex which was hot. Brooke literally ripped my clothes out and so did I. I got on top of her on the table and I started doing my magic on her body as she moaned like she was enjoying it. I kissed her neck which I knew turned her on so much.

"You remembered.. " She laughed as I still kissed her neck.

/////////////

"Brooke, Harry. Get off the table." William laughed as he woke us up. "How was your table sex?"