21 .

b r o o k e

Harry and I stayed awake laying down together until the morning.

"What if they come and find me?" I asked.

"They won't. If they do, we will fight with them and kill them." Harry sat up and looked at me.

"William and Kelly still don't know I'm here." I sighed. "Maybe I should ask them what I should do. Let's go tell them."

I walked out of the room with Harry and went into the living room. They must be so mad at me.

"William." I said. William looked at me and sighed. "Look, I'm really sorry about Ivy. I had to burn her besides she was already dead but still. I'm very sorry."

"You shouldn't be here, Brooke. The Pattersons and the Styles stay in their own lanes." William said.

"I don't want to be with the Pattersons. They're crazy. They like to hurt humans. I do too but not for sport. They do it for sport. They don't know that I'm here but if they find out, I'll probably die." I explained and then sighed. "Ugh, I'm sorry it was a bad idea to come here. I'm risking your lives with this."

"No. I'm not mad at you for killing Ivy. I mean, you didn't kill her but you did put her on fire."

"I'm sorry." I said. "How's her boyfriend doing?"

"He killed himself last night." William sighed.

"Oh my god, I'm really sorry." I looked down and sighed. "This is all my fault. I should just probably go back with them and stay with them for good."

"No, Brooke. You can stay." Kelly smiled.

"No. I can't." I shook my head. "I would love to but I can't risk your lives with this. I should just go back, okay?"

I walked away and Harry came behind me.

"Hey, you don't have to go back." Harry pulled me. I turned around and sighed.

"I do. I can't get you involved with this, Harry. I just need to go back there even if I don't want to." I looked down and held his hands.

"But you'll have to break up with me." Harry looked down.

"No. We already got back together and it's staying that way. It could be a secret, okay?" I smiled. I grabbed him and kissed him and while I was kissing him, I broke flower vase onto the floor.

"Bloody hell!" I yelled and bent down to pick it up. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Harry picked it up for me and cleaned it. I looked at him and sighed.

"I should get going." I laughed nervously. Harry grabbed me and kissed me. I stopped and looked at him. "I'm sorry."

"I love you." Harry whispered. I licked my lips and looked at him.

"You too." I whispered and walked away. I looked at Harry before I jumped out of the window and sighed. I was about to jump out but I looked down and saw the Pattersons looking up at me. Victor waved at me and smirked.

I turned around and looked at Harry, "It's too late, they're already here."

William, Kelly, Anna, and her boyfriend came and jumped out the window to talk to them.

"If we do get to fight with them, you have to fight with them too. You're going to help me kill them because right now, you're stronger than I am. You have more power." Harry said. I nodded and jumped down with Harry to hear what they were saying.

"Brooke wants to be with us." William said. "She doesn't want to be with you guys."

"Is that true Brooke?" Victor looked at me.