29 .

b r o o k e

Harry and I decided that the wedding will be in three weeks. We started working on everything for the wedding. Anna wanted the wedding to be in the woods, she's in charge of decorating it and stuff. Kelly took me to look at wedding dresses and try them on at the mall.

"This dress is so beautiful it's just that it's too tight from my boobs." I said as I touched my boobs and sighed. "Is there any way the lady could loosen this up a bit? Not too much though."

"I could loosen it up, yeah." The lady smiled and looked at my chest. "I'll loosen it up and it will be ready in three or four days."

"Okay. Well how much is it?" I asked.

"Five hundred dollars." The lady replied. I looked at my purse and sighed.

"I only have like three hundred here." I said as I got the cash out.

"Oh, it's fine. I'll pay the other half. Just go take off your dress, okay?" Kelly smiled. I went into the dressing room and took my dress off.

//////////////

"These are the invitations?" I asked as I looked at them. It was a picture of Harry and I when we were in a photo booth. It was really cute, I liked them.

"We're inviting your mom." William said. I sighed and looked at the invitations.

"I haven't talked to her in like two weeks." I looked at the invitation for my mom. "She's not going to come, I'm not her daughter anymore."

"She will come." Harry said. "There's no way in hell that she's going to miss her daughter's wedding."

"I killed the man that she still loved even though he cheated on her!" I yelled. "She will never forgive me."

"I think you should go talk to her." Anna smiled and looked at me. "Give her the invitation yourself."

I sighed and thought about it, "Yeah, I'll go talk to her."

I took the invitation and ran out of the house really quickly. I ran through the woods and stopped as I was about to get out into the city. My mom's house was only across the street so I walked from here to there. I was really nervous of what she was going to say. I sighed and knocked on her door.

"Brooke.." She whispered as she opened the door.

"I know I'm a stranger to you right now but I just wanted to invite you to my wedding." I handed her the invitation.

"You're getting married." Mom whispered and looked at the invitation.

"Look, I'm really sorry." I said. "I didn't mean to scare you like that and I'm sorry for the person that I've become that you don't like."

"I'm not going to the wedding." Mom shook her head and handed it back to me.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I can't. You have to go." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down.

"Well at least just think abou-"

"I'm not going to your stupid wedding!" Mom yelled and ripped the invitation. "Leave me alone! Just leave me alone and get out of here you psycho!"

"Stop it, mom! Stop it." I said as I tried to calm her down.

"No. Brooke, you're the worst daughter anyone could ever have!" Mom yelled. "I hate you!"

"Just because of Scott?" I asked. "I did you a fucking favor, he broke your heart! I know you had sex with him when he was still with Veronica, why'd you do it?"