6 - ecstasy

{warning, Y/N gets manhandled, not in a good way}

Last minute we decided for me to wear a wig, better safe than sorry.

Surprisingly, they didn't let me go in alone. Kyle and John came to accompany me in case shit hits the fan, Price is back at 'base' and Ghost is on the lookout outside the club.
The neon 'Ecstasy' sign glows in the dark of night, almost screaming for people to come in. It's a nice club, packed with unsuspecting people.
I patiently wait in line, the boys behind me.

"Go up to the bouncer and convince him to let you in faster," Kyle spoke discreetly.
"How?"
"I don't know, show him your tits or something."

I hit Kyle on the shoulder roughly, making him let out a whiny 'ouch'. John pushes him away so he stands farther away from me, like a father separating rowdy siblings.

"Although the delivery was off," he shoots Kyle a pointed look, "he does have a point. We don't have all night, so you could try and flirt your way in," John says.

I nod, agreeing with him. The meeting is supposed to happen in around 15 minutes, so time is money.

I adjust my dress, pulling it down slightly to reveal more of my décolletage, and walk towards the bouncer. I hear Kyle speak to John, saying he was 'only joking', making my eyes roll back in annoyance.

I put on a flirty smile, and sway my hips. The bouncer notices me walking, but doesn't react. I stop right in front of him, looking up at the tall man through my lashes. I inwardly cringe at how I might look right now.

"Hi, handsome, would you please let me in now? My feet are getting tired," I speak in the most seductive voice I can muster up as I lean down a bit to rub my knee, and show him my cleavage 'accidentally'. I've done this before to get what I want, but the nervousness I feel and the desperation of being there on time is knocking me off my game.

The man stares me down, his facial expression neutral. He briefly touches his earpiece, as if listening to someone on the other end. He nods and motions for me to go in. I briefly look over at the boys who are still quite behind in the line, and we exchange a knowing look. I'm in.

I walk into the club and the first thing I feel is the scent of alcohol and weed, making my nose crinkle in disgust. The mix of two is not very pleasant. I look around and see that the club has two floors, the second being VIP. The seemingly never-ending bodies of people get lost in the booming music, dancing provocatively. Some are basically fucking each other through their clothes. I decide to finally move to blend in, but the fact that I was let in so easily makes me feel very nervous. I try to walk towards the bar through the dance floor, being pushed around by dancing people. As I finally reach the bar, I hear a voice coming through my well-hidden earpiece.

"Try to get into the VIP lounge. Makarov will be there." I can recognize the gruff voice anywhere. And I hate that it already made me feel so much more at ease.

I sigh, and before I can think of a plan to get to the lounge, a hand on my thigh startles me from my thoughts. I look to the owner of the hand and it's—

"Hello, I can't seem to take my eyes off of you, you're stunning. Such a pretty face, and body," Makarov speaks, a grin spread across his lips.

I almost instinctively push his hand away, but then remember what I have to do. I smile sweetly at him, leaning in his direction.

"Oh? What a lucky girl I am to catch the attention of such a handsome man such as yourself," I speak slowly, making him listen to my every word.

He chuckles, his hand riding up my thigh, hitting the hem of my dress. I try not to squirm away, telling myself that I have to do this. I remember Price's words before we all left: "If you feel like you're in danger, at any moment, call for Kyle or John and leave. As much as this is important to us, we can't have our only source of information die." I still don't know if he was joking or not.