Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Madison's POV

I awoke to the sound of the shower turning off. Looking around my room, the memories flooded back. My face turned beat red as I remembered what caused him to be in the shower.

I can't believe I did that... I thought to myself. But quickly recalling the feeling of need that burned down in such a foreign area, I didn't regret it. I buried my face in one of the pillows beside my head and let out a little giggle.

He was turning me into such a pervert. 

The sound of the bathroom door opening caught my attention. I quickly closed my eyes, not wanting Zane to know I was awake yet. I felt his eyes on me and I forced myself to breathe normally.

Once that feeling subsided and I heard a closet door opening, I peeked out from my eyelid. I glanced at the clock on Zane's bedside. It was only 6:36 in the afternoon.

My eyes found their way to Zane and I inwardly groaned. His bare back was facing me and the multiple water droplets fell down each curve of the muscles that laid beneath his tan skin. A towel hung loosely on his strong hips and I tried to refrain myself from giving away my consciousness. My wolf boasted proudly at the godly figure that was our mate. She started to squirm within me and I had to put a halt on her before she gave us away.

As Zane turned, shaking another towel through his shaggy curls that were now pitch black due to the moisture that hung to them, I got a extremely nice profile view of my mate. The sharp corners of his 8 pack glistened perfectly with the help of the water droplets collecting and falling down his sculpted body.

A deep feeling settled in between my thighs and quietly let out a shaky breath.

Zane stiffened and slowly put down the towel he was using to dry his hair. Clenching and unclenching his fist, he threw his towel down. "How am I supposed to calm myself down, when you're over there turning yourself on like that?"

Unable to control myself, I crawled to the edge of the bed and tried to untangled my legs mostly from the ball of the comforter. I was dressed in one of Zane's silky, black, button down bed shirts. Two of the top buttons were undone and I chuckled at noticing I was wearing a matching pair of pajama pants. "I have my own pajamas, you know?" I rose an eyebrow at him as he stalked over to me. Once at arms distance, he stopped. My wolf complained noticeably at the distance but I couldn't bring myself to reach out for him.

"I quite aware of that yes, but I like mine on you more." He stated simply.

Smirking, I went to the third button down. Slowly unbuttoning it, I saw his features change. "What about off of me?" I rose a challenging eyebrow and waited for his reaction, resuming once I didn't get one back to now the fourth button.

I was tackled by a reckoning force which was followed by a deafening growl. Now underneath Zane, the mattress bounced from the unexpected weight. "My wolf doesn't take well to teasing, Love." His barred teeth were at my neck, threatening to mark me it seemed. Zane's towel still hung around his waist but now that his perfectness was right before my eyes in all of it's glory, I gulped loudly.

Zane chuckled and the breath that fanned my exposed love bites from earlier sent chills down my spine. "You better go get dressed for dinner." He places a small kiss on my most prominent hickey, the one on the top of my breast before climbing off of me and into his closet once more.