Chapter 16

Chapter 16

(Saucy content ahead)

Zane's POV

I sat her down on one of the couches, sitting down next to her before I held her close to me.

Madison had fallen asleep in my arms downstairs while we were watching a movie. I tried my best not to wake her as I made my way up the elevator with her in my arms, bridal style.

Madison snuggled closer to my side and I was quickly brought out of my thoughts. Her eyes were closed and I was caught in a daze- how could someone be so... perfect? I studied her face, memorizing every aspect, every freckle, every crinkle her now sleeping face made. I hadn't realized how long we had been sitting there, but I could tell she was stressed out, no wonder why she just crashed. Her hair was covering parts of her face, but it looked as if it was on purpose. I picked up a strand and twirled it in my fingers, being very gentle, I placed it behind her ear and leaned in slowly to place a kiss on her lips.

My wolf and I shivered at the feeling. That was strange. Usually it's just a tingling sensation, but that was a shrill shock.

I traced my finger around her delicious cheekbones. The shocks were never ending as they roamed where ever our skin made contact. I smiled as I kissed the top of her head, smelling a sweet strawberry scent of her shampoo. She stirred in her sleep and I could feel her wolf making its presence known to me, purring at our closeness. I held her chin in my hand and pulled her beautiful face to the side.

Smirking to myself, I kissed the corner of her lips and littered the crook of her neck with little kisses, bites, and nibbles. I continued this down to where her collarbone met her neck, I placed an open mouth kiss there, sucking and playfully biting at the soft skin. A small moan escaped her lips and hearing this only made me increase the pace of my teasing and love bites.

Madison's hand found its way into my hair and I let out a strangled moan, muffling it into the crook of her neck. "Good morning," I laughed eyeing her tightly closed eyes.

I didn't cease the action despite her heavy breathing, but furthered it to tracing my butterfly kisses to the beautiful breast of my mate. I lingered small hickies at the base of her beauty. Madison's breath hitched in her throat and I let out a soft chuckle. Sliding my hand up her shirt, I pushed my hand underneath her bra and cupped her in my hand. I looked up at Madison and watched as she arched her back, pushing her breast further into my palm.

Slowly, tortuously, I lowered myself back down to the crook of her neck. As I massaged and pinched her nipples, I went back to the purple bruises I had formed earlier. I gave them all small, loving kisses. I finally had reached the one above her breast and I took my time, sucking and adding a more deeper color to it.

Madison's soft moan that breathed out my name was what made me put an end to the tortuous behavior, if all this work had made her feel what I did just by hearing that, then I was easily no match. I placed an open mouth kiss on her breast and then moved to the other. Before I could continue, Madison's petite form was rolling me over, landing us on the floor. The hearty laugh that escaped me from my mischievous grin a my back made contact with the floor was echoed by the giggle coming from my beautiful mate. Her hair had fallen down into a hot, brown mess, and those brown eyes that were my salvation, were now swirling with a lustful black.

She was straddling me, her small hands on my chest. But when I went to place my hands on her delicious thighs, she grabbed them. She shook her head as she took them in one hand, knowing all to well that I could break out of her fragile hold, I amused her a while longer. I wanted to see what my little mate was up to.