Six | Frozen Lunar Moth (Part 1)

I have no motivation for this ;-;
forgive me

TW (trigger warnings): Blood, injuries, mind control, If you're scared of fluff do not even breathe the same air as this chapter.

hooman bonding experience <3

Gem pressed a warm cloth soaked in water to FWhip's injuries. She looked up and saw Grian starting to wake up, getting into a sitting position and rubbing his head. He looked around for a minute and leaned against a wall comfortably. 

(authors note: he was already leaning against a wall but i'm too lazy to fix it :P )

"Hello," Gem mumbled, focusing on her brother again. 
Grian shook his head and blinked a couple of times. Gem glanced at him and saw a bit of blood dribbling out of the corner of his mouth. 

The noises of Cub waking disturbed Gem's peace at trying to do everything at once.

"Morning, Cub." Gem said quietly, tending to her twin. Helping him was priority, as he was half-dead. 

"Good... morning...? Wait, what? It's nearly midnight!" Cub protested, staring out the window. Gem sighed.

"That's not the point, Cub, jeez. While you're up, do you mind helping me clean everything? Everyone got hurt. A lot. Seriously, blood everywhere."

"Sure, I'll help." Cub got up and winced, keeping his weight mainly on his uninjured leg. He hobbled over to Grian and helped the parrot man to his feet. Grian nearly fell over but Cub caught him.

"I think he might be concussed." Cub mumbled.

"Gee, ya think? I wonder whose fault that is..." Gem growled sarcastically, wrapping yet another bandage around one of FWhip's injuries.

"It's not entirely my fault!" Cub retorted, his voice edged with anger.
Gem started wrapping FWhip's burnt arm in bandages until every inch of burnt skin had vanished.

"...Who did that?"

"Hm?" Gem asked, confused. She looked up at Cub.

"That. To FWhip's arm." Cub pointed at the nearly dead non-hermit's singed arm in curiosity.

Gem's face flushed and she looked down at her brother again. "I did." She said, voice a near whisper.
Cub opened his mouth to speak and Gem stopped him. 

"But I was currently made of molten lava, so I didn't choose to do it."

Cub gave the other hermit a short, questioning glance and went back to Grian, leaning him against the wall in a comfortable position. Cub then sat down and looked at his own injuries. He looked at Scar, who was laying on the ground very pathetically, bleeding from many different cuts, with both his arms hanging in weird angles. 

"I think Scar managed to break both of his arms and not die." Cub said, getting up and limping over to his friend.

"Well, Scar is Scar, and he gets injured a lot." Gem joked. Cub laughed out loud at that, pausing for a moment to catch his breath. 

"Speaking of injuries, yours doesn't look to happy..." Gem got up, finished her bandaging on FWhip, and helped Cub lean against a wall while she wrapped up his leg.

After about three hours of work (there was no way to tell the time), Gem sat down by a window and let out a loud sigh of relief. She yawned and leaned against the window's glass. Xisuma was starting to wake up and Gem chuckled quietly. He would have no idea what was going on.