Chapter 2: A New Family Connection

One year had passed since Y/n was adopted by Dora, and she had settled into her new life quite comfortably. Her bedroom in Dora's home was now filled with colorful decorations and toys that she adored. She loved spending time with Dora, who had become not just her cousin but also her best friend and mentor. 

One evening, as they sat down for dinner, Dora brought up the topic of magic. "Y/n, do you remember when you first came to live with me, and you mentioned your hair growing back magically?" Dora asked with a twinkle in her eye.

Y/n nodded, a smile playing on her lips. "Yes, I remember. It was so amazing!"

Dora grinned. "Well, I have something to show you." She focus for a litlle bit, and her hair changed from its usual vibrant purple and pink to a deep shade of blue. Y/n's eyes widened in awe.

"Wow! You can do that too?" Y/n asked excitedly.

Dora chuckled. "Yes, I'm also a Metamorphmagus, just like you. Watch this!" She transformed her hair into various colors and even made it grow longer and shorter at will.

Y/n clapped her hands with joy. "This is so cool! How do you do it?"

Dora patiently explained the basics of using Metamorphmagus abilities, and they spent the evening practicing different transformations together. Y/n quickly picked up on the techniques, and it became clear that she had great control over her powers.

During the conversation, Y/n also mentioned the blue fire that sometimes appeared when she was angry or upset. Dora listened carefully, her brow furrowing in thought.

"I haven't seen anyone with blue fire before, but it's possible that it's related to your magical abilities," Dora said. "For now, let's keep an eye on it and see if anything more develops."

As the year passed, Y/n's skills as a Metamorphmagus improved, and she could effortlessly change her appearance. However, Dora stressed the importance of keeping this ability a secret, especially from people she didn't trust. Y/n understood the risks, and she only used her skills when necessary or for harmless fun, like changing her hair color occasionally.

One day, Dora informed Y/n that they were going to meet someone very special. Y/n's aunt, Bellatrix Lestrange, who was excited to meet her. Y/n was intrigued by the prospect of having another family member and was eager to meet Aunt Bella.

(Bellatrix Lestrange in this story is innocent, and isn't on Voldemort's side, she was forced to be on his side because of her old Lestrange family who are all dead now, except her. She took a trial and with the truth serum answered all questions and was proven innocent.)

As they waited for Aunt Bella to arrive through the Floo Network, Y/n couldn't help but feel a mixture of excitement and nervousness. The green flames flickered, and Aunt Bella stepped out gracefully, with her long, dark hair cascading down her shoulders. There was warmth in her eyes as she looked at Y/n, who couldn't take her gaze off her new aunt's striking appearance.

"Hello, Y/n," Aunt Bella said with a gentle smile. "You can call me Aunt Bella if you'd like."

Y/n stared at her curiously for a moment and then broke into a beaming smile, throwing her arms around Aunt Bella for a hug. "Aunt Bella it is! I'm so happy to meet you!"

Aunt Bella returned the hug with affection, and the evening turned into a delightful gathering. Y/n enjoyed hearing stories from Aunt Bella, who had embraced a new life after being cleared of her past affiliations. Y/n could sense the kindness and love in Aunt Bella's words and actions.

After a wonderful dinner and a heartwarming goodbye, Aunt Bella returned home through the Floo Network. Y/n felt a sense of contentment in her heart. She had found a new family with Dora and Aunt Bella, and she knew she was loved and cherished.

As days turned into weeks and weeks into months, Y/n's bond with her new family grew stronger. Her life was filled with joy, laughter, and the wonders of magic. And though her journey had just begun, Y/n knew that she was destined for extraordinary adventures with her newfound loved ones in the magical world.

A/n - Still need suggestions for what house she should be in and also the love interests. Y/n & Fleur OR Y/n & Fleur & Daphne.