Chapter 5: The Path to Hogwarts

Tonks and Bella gathered around Y/n, ready to impart their knowledge of Hogwarts and what to expect there. As they settled down for their conversation, Y/n listened intently, eager to absorb everything they had to say.

"First, Y/n, let's talk about the four houses at Hogwarts: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin," Tonks began. "Each house values different qualities, so you'll be sorted into the one that aligns with your strengths and traits."

Bella nodded in agreement. "Gryffindor values bravery and chivalry, Hufflepuff values loyalty and hard work, Ravenclaw values intelligence and wisdom, and Slytherin values ambition and cunning."

Y/n considered their words. "Do you think I'll get to choose which house I want to be in?"

Tonks smiled gently. "You can express your preferences, but ultimately the Sorting Hat makes the decision based on your qualities."

Bella leaned forward, her eyes fixed on Y/n. "You have quite a unique set of abilities, Y/n. Wandless and wordless magic, being a fire elemental, and your 'grey' phoenix nature. You'll surely stand out no matter where you end up."

Y/n nodded, her determination clear in her eyes. "I want to excel in magic, to become a great witch. I want to make the most of what I've learned so far."

Tonks grinned proudly. "With your dedication and skills, you're already well on your way. Just remember to be true to yourself, no matter which house you end up in."

Bella's expression turned serious. "Speaking of being true to yourself, Y/n, there's something important you need to know about Hogwarts and Albus Dumbledore."

Y/n's curiosity was piqued. "What is it?"

Tonks leaned in, her voice low and serious. "Dumbledore might not have your best interests at heart. He put spells, potions, and blocks on you. But now that you have control over your phoenix traits, he won't be able to manipulate you as easily. Thanks to these traits he won't be able to put you under these potions, blocks and spells, but he doesn't know that so you can play with him a little bit if you want."

Bella's eyes flashed with anger. "He's used people as pawns before. We don't want you to be one of them."

Y/n's heart raced. "So, what should I do?"

Tonks looked at her with determination. "You can choose to show your fire and phoenix traits openly if you want to send a clear message. Stand up to him and show that you won't be controlled."

Y/n felt a newfound sense of power. "I will. He won't be able to use me."

The three of them shared a silent understanding, a pact forged against the manipulations of Dumbledore.

Later that evening, Bella began teaching Y/n the intricate etiquette of the pureblood society. Y/n absorbed the information, determined to blend in seamlessly if she ended up in Slytherin.

Bella's voice was patient as she explained, "Slytherin values cunning and ambition. You'll need to navigate the social dynamics carefully, especially if you want to avoid unnecessary conflict."

Y/n absorbed every piece of advice, knowing it would serve her well. "I'll remember that."

As the days passed, Y/n soaked up every piece of advice and information from Tonks and Bella. They also prepared her for the questions she might face about her father, Sirius Black, once she arrived at Hogwarts.

"Just tell them that you know very little about him since he was sent to Azkaban when you were a baby," Tonks advised. "That should discourage them from prying further."

Time moved swiftly, and Y/n's 11th birthday arrived. She celebrated with a cake surrounded by Dora, Bella, and even Andromeda and Ted Tonks. Y/n greeted her newfound family with warmth, beginning to call them Aunt Andi and Uncle Ted.

The next day, the group ventured to Gringotts to claim Y/n's title as Lady Slytherin-Peverell. The goblins greeted them with respect, and Y/n's kindness earned her the rare Gringotts friend ring.
(I read about it somewhere and thought why not so yeah :D)

"We are truly honored to bestow this ring upon you, Lady Slytherin-Peverell," the goblin said with genuine respect.

Y/n accepted the ring with gratitude. "Thank you."

With her newly claimed titles, Y/n returned home, where a letter from Hogwarts awaited her. After reading it, Dora and Bella assured her they would go to Diagon Alley the next day to get everything she needed for her magical education.

Y/n felt a mix of excitement and nerves. "I can't believe it's finally happening."

Tonks patted her shoulder reassuringly. "You're ready for this, Y/n. We'll be there every step of the way."

Bella's eyes held a mixture of pride and love. "You're not alone, my dear. You have a family that supports you."

With those words of encouragement, Y/n looked to the future with a newfound determination. She was ready to embrace her role as Lady Slytherin-Peverell, armed with the support of her family and the strength to stand against the manipulations of Dumbledore. The journey ahead was uncertain, but Y/n was resolute in her path, ready to face whatever challenges and adventures awaited her.

(Quick question guys, what do you want to be Y/n's wand made of? Tell me if you have any preferences for her wand, but I think I'll definitely put there blue phoenix feather, but the rest you guys can decide. It can have 2, 3 or even 4 cores I don't really care :))