What Happened.

I wanted this to be a LONG chapter because I haven't updated in like a week. I've been working on it for a while. Enjoy.

~Regular POV~

When I woke up I was still in Dally's room at bucks. Accept Dally wasn't there. "Dal?" I said. There was no answer. I got out of the bed and I was still pretty sore from when the socs got me. It's already 5:47pm. My brothers are probably worried sick. I've been gone since morning. I felt bad about fighting with Darry but he was right. Why are my brothers always right. I'm so stupid.

I went to the corner of the room and grabbed my mom's old jacket. It was really ripped and the sleeve was covered in blood. I remembered her wearing it. Only occasionally though. My parents kind of dressed like Socs. I did miss em but being sad about it will do me no good.

I decided to look around for Dally. If I didn't find him I'd head home and talk to Darry. I walked out of Dally's room and down the stairs. I didn't know my way around much but I could figure it out. I saw the bar where we went to the party that night. There was a guy cleaning it off that I assumed was buck. "Hey little lady. Another one of Dally's broads?" Buck asked. "Um no. Do you know where Dallas is?" I asked. "Not sure where he went but he left here a while ago. Said he'd be back soon enough." buck said. "Alright then." I said as I began walking to the door. I figured I'd just go back home and talk to my brothers. As soon as I went to grab the door Dally opened it and came in. "Hey doll. Finally up I see." said Dallas. 

"Yeah. I'm up. I'm thinking of going back home and seeing Darry." I said. "Oh yeah. You've been gone a while." Dally said. "Whatever. I'm leaving...The gang will probably be over later. See ya?" I said. "Sure, Maybe." He said.

With that I put my boots on and got ready to go. "Wait. I'm gonna grab my jacket."

"You can use mine. Yours is a bit....ruined. Darry will know you got jumped if you wear that thing." He said. "Thanks." I said. He put his leather jacket around me and I tried my best to hide my blush. I opened the door and left. I walked back alone and stayed out of trouble. I slowed down when I saw my house coming up. I couldn't face them. That was the first time I cursed at Darry like that.

I slowly opened the gate and walked up the porch. I opened the door and walked in. All eyes were on me. All my brothers were there and so were Steve and Two bit. "Y/n! You're okay!!" Soda said while running up to hug me. Darry came up to hug me too. "Darry...I-....I really didn't mean to say any of those things this morning. I'll take someone with me next time." I said. "Y/n...what happened to your face." Darry said. "Some socs. But don't worry, I'm Okay." I said. "Y/n, is that your jacket? It looks kinda...bigger." Steve said. "Um yeah." I said not wanting to explain what happened to my real jacket and where I was all day. Soda looked at me suspiciously and then pulled me out to the porch. I was sick of this porch by now.

"Y/n, That's not mom's jacket. That's Dally's jacket. What's happening? I thought you said you weren't together." Soda said. "We aren't together. Mom's jacket got ripped so Dal let me borrow his. Don't worry soda." I said. "Mom's jacket got ripped? How? Why would I not worry. You've been gone all damn day and now your jacket is ripped and your face is bruised and your lip is cut." he said. "Soda. It just got a tear in it when the socs got to me. My face will get better soon and-" I tried to explain but he cut me off. "So what, Dally just appeared and gave you his jacket? He's always there protecting you. I'm your brother. I should be there. Are you dating or what." Soda said almost yelling. "Soda calm down! Of course you're there to protect me. We aren't dating. I'm not sure what we are. I guess I don't hate him. I feel like he cares." I said "Listen, Y/n, I think you can make good decisions but I know that Dallas Winston doesn't care. That's just who he is. Don't take it personally. You haven't known him as long as us." Soda said. I didn't even know how I felt. Maybe Dallas was just putting up an act.