Author's (QUICK) Note

Hey! First off, thank you so so much for reading this book, if you think it's good, don't hesitate to vote. It always helps. This is my first fan fiction ever, so please don't judge. Although I have read all of the Keeper books extensively, I chose for our story to take place after Sophie and Fitz break up in Legacy. I will try to make this as accurate and grammatically correct as possible. If there are any corrections to be made, PLEASE put it in the comments and tag me. I want to make our story as perfect as I can. If you want to listen to music while reading my fan fiction, I highly suggest Keeper of the Lost Cities Platinum Playlist on Spotify. I listened to it while writing this. I will be posting two chapters a week every Wednesday night before six o'clock, unless I am delayed for any reason. Like all of you (hopefully) I too have a life outside of Wattpad, so please remember that I am NOT home all day to write these and I have a busy schedule. I don't plan on this story being mature, however there may be mild violence, I will make sure to note that in the chapter title. Please do not make any requests on this story unless I ask for them at the bottom of the chapter. None of the art in this book is mine. THANK YOU! And now onto the story!