My Work has been Stolen

It hurts so much to say this, but The Insider has recently been stolen by a mirror company called Teenfic.net. I have tried notifying Wattpad, but their Help page says they can't do anything about outside websites, only internal conflicts. I have emailed Teenfic.net and demanded they take down my story because it IS COPYRIGHTED with Wattpad. Please do not go to that site; its only purpose is to copy other people's hard work and pass it off as their own. There's not really much to do, but let's keep our fingers crossed. I will continue to write under this account and this story, but just be cautious of what you see on the internet. You hear stories of people's work and identities and bank accounts being stolen, but it's really hard to imagine it will ever happen to you. If you really like, you can sign a petition to take down Teenfic.net. Any support helps and the petition link will be posted in the comments. Thank you every one who truly supports original authors like me. 

If you are reading this on Teenfic.net, my work has been stolen. Visit Wattpad and look up the Insider. You'll notice that all the chapter published dates are earlier than the ones on Teenfic.net, which is enough proof to realize my story has been stolen WORD FOR WORD. If you are currently on Teenfic.net, I beg you to switch to Wattpad. It's much more user friendly and there are tons more original stories on here than almost any other site. 

Thank you to everyone who has supported my journey into published writing thus far. I hope to continue this book, but if it comes to the worst of the worst, I will create another account and post my stories there. Thank you once again.