Chapter 10

Just found this art, and it's great, but I think Fitz looks just a bit goofy on the bottom left one. Oh well, new art, nonetheless. Hope you all enjoy me strategically tying in a Josh Hutcherson Film in this chapter. If I can't escape him, neither can you! <3 Live, Laugh, Love (Fitzphie). Happy New Years! It appears I'm just on a little speed run with these publishing chapters. I just finished publishing the two biggest chapters in this story, and it's literally eleven! Oh well, it is winter break after all, and that means messing up my sleep schedule beyond repair for two weeks straight! Don't you just love how Elwin will be third wheeling the entire sleepover, cause I sure do! If you're into Sophitz stories, then I'm sure you read All Because of Biana or Becoming Royal. They're both by KOTLCFANGIRL1227. I just recently finished the A.B.O.B. trilogy, and it was never truly finished because the author had experienced a tragic loss and couldn't bring themselves to write anymore. Even though they haven't been writing for almost two years now, a special shoutout to KOTLCFANGIRL1227, for inspiring much of the fluff in this chapter, and for giving us one of the best Sophitz fanfics of all time. Enjoy, children.

"So what are we watching again?" Fitz asked for the third time. The three of them had pushed three of the cots together, with Sophie's cot being in the middle. Della had swooped by earlier to bring over Fitz's things and some extra pillows and blankets. Elwin was on Sophie left, hogging all the popcorn and watching the movie very confusedly, as Elwin had no idea what any of the human references meant. Luckily, Dex was able to translate the TV to the Enlightened Language, otherwise Elwin would be even more confused. He was wearing his favorite pajamas, which matched Stinky the Stegosaurus perfectly. Sophie was wearing her favorite hoodie from the Lost Cities which she always slept in, along with her favorite pair of shorts. Ella was propped up against the pillows next to her, watching along with them. Fitz was laying on the third cot on Sophie's right. He was wearing what looked to be human sweatpants and an elvin shirt. He mentioned that he stole the sweatpants from Alvar's closet and they were just too comfortable not to wear. Mr. Snuggles was propped up next to Ella on the pillows.

"I told you already, were watching The Hunger Games." Sophie said after a long sip of her hot chocolate.

"I just don't understand why they forcefully put themselves through this. I mean look." Fitz pointed to the screen which now showed Katniss shooting Marvel in the chest, killing him.

"They don't voluntarily do that, evil President Snow forces them." 

"Well then why did Katniss volunteer?" Fitz asked, still very confused.

"Because her little sister was chosen, and she knew she had a better chance than her."

"I guess that's a good reason." 

Sophie rolled her eyes, grateful for no more nonsense explanations. They made it all the way to the cave scene before Elwin spoke.

"I could've saved Peeta with three simple elixirs! And now he has to suffer through chewed leaves and burn ointment? What kind of a movie is this?" Elwin angrily exclaimed, throwing a few kernels of popcorn at the flat screen.

Sophie and Fitz laughed at this, completely missing the scene where Katniss and Peeta kiss.

"Sophie, does Peeta live?" Elwin asked innocently.

"Yeah, but only with one leg. He gets a replacement one like Councilor Terik has." Sophie said with a loud slurp as she finished the rest of her hot chocolate.

"That's awful."

The movie soon ended, a sort of happy ending. Sophie grabbed the remote and hit pause.

"So Elwin, what's next? Another Hunger Games movie? Pillow fight?" Fitz asked.

"Sleep. I'll be in my office, sleeping. If you need anything, just shake me really hard. If that doesn't work, then throw some water at me." He dragged his cot all the way to the office, turning the lights off on his way out.