Mistakes and Deals

"I now pronounce you husband and husband" Jungkook smiled and looked at Jimin and Jimin gave a small smile. They were now married and there was no going back, none. Jungkook held Jimin's hand and broke him out of his thoughts he then smiled at Jungkook and they both raced the crowd. They then got down from the alter and walked to the seats designated for them and they sat.

The ceremony went well, well for others, for Jimin it was slow and painful, heart numbingly painful, the pain in his heart killing him, not withstanding, he put on a smile and reached this point standing by the car with Jk talking to his and Jimin's parents.

"Oh come on stay for the reception Jungkook " Mr. Jeon said as he tapped his son's shoulder. Jimin blinked and squeezed Jungkook's hand and thankfully he got the message.

"I would've loved to, Dad. But I can't, I'm deeply sorry" Jungkook said and lightly caressed the small of Jimin's hand and after a while their parents went inside.

"Are you okay, Jimin-ssi " Jk said looking at Jimin, worry etched on his face. Jimin let go of Jungkook's hand and leaned on the car sobbing quietly.

"Hyung" Jungkook said and quickly wrapped Jimin in his embrace as Jimin wept and tightly hugged him crying quietly, ruining Jungkook's white suit. After a few minutes, Jungkook pulled away and leaned into Jimin and their foreheads were now touching and their breaths mixing.

"Wanna talk about it" Jungkook said breaking the silence and Jimin muttered a 'no' to.

"JIMIN-AH" Jimin opened his eyes and swallowed. He knew it, but didn't expect it. He was here.

"For the love of God please just be someone else" the person said and another tear fell from jimin's eyes.

"Turn around" Jimin stayed put hoping he would become invisible. He unconsciously stepped away from Jk.

"TURN THE FUCK AROUND" Jimin flinched at his tone. He knew he fucked up, so he cleaned his tears and slowly turned around.
The other boy then inhaled a sharp breath and his shoulders dropped, he closed his eyes and licked his lips, he clenched his fists and took an unsteady step back. After a few seconds of eery silence, just the wind and the muffled sound of conversation from the far away diner. After a few minutes the latter regained himself and looked at Jimin.

"Why??"

"Hyung"

Jimin tried stepping closer but the other took a step back

"Why??"

"I'm sorry"

*Inhales* "why"

"Please"

"JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION JIMIN!!!"

"I'm so... so... sorry hyung"

"Jimin, answer me ... WHY"

"I... I... I"

"You could've told me"

"Hyung... No"

"You could've given me back the engagement ring"

"Hyung... Listen to me... please"

"You could've stopped me from putting the ring on your finger"

"Please"

"You could've told me you didn't want me anymore"

"No..."

"You could've told me I was useless to you"

At that Jimin shook his head rapidly.
"YOONGI!!!" he didn't know why he was shouting but he wanted his point to be established. But yoongi just laughed lowly and crazily.

"You could've told me you didn't love me anymore, told me you'd fallen out of love"

"I LOVE YOU YOONGI!! HOW COULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT!!"

Yoongi laughed dryly.
"Really Jimin, no... No you don't. I can see your decorated wedding car, your breathtaking husband, my Motherfucking best friend and your beautiful white suits. I even see the rings you both have. Oh my ring is spoiling your finger why are you wearing that, lemme take it off " Yoongi reached Jimin in quick strides and held Jimin's hand dragging the ring off forcefully. After begging and struggling to retain the ring, Jimin slapped yoongi across the face.
Yoongi then smiled and arched a brow at Jimin's tear stained face.He then roughly grabbed Jimin's face in his two hands as he sucked in breath with his teeth closed.
He saw Jungkook proceeding towards them.

"I wouldn't come here if I were you... Loverboy" his voice carried a clear threat and Jk stopped in his steps.

"Good, now into the car" After a few minutes of contemplating, he looked at Jimin one more time and then entered the back seat. After some seconds Yoongi's eyes and hands dropped and he looked back at Jimin as a tear fell from his eyes and another and then yoongi was full on crying and Jimin pulled him into hi embrace. Yoongi cried while hugging Jimin and Jimin's heart broke over and over again for his hyung.

"Jimin-ah" Yoongi asked as he pulled away, face red and eyes swollen. Jimin gave a mild smile and reached out for the older ones hand.

"Are you and Jungkook actually married" yoongi asked and Jimin suddenly couldn't look up anymore.His eyes wanted to give up, so did his body,mind and soul.

"Yes.. Hyung" Jimin answered and a tear fell from Yoongi's eye but he simply wiped it off and nodded

"Can I ask you a question Jimin"

"Hmm"

"Do you love Jungkook"

"Hyung...I...I...yes hyung"

"Oh, alright then"

"Hyu..."

"Have a good life Jimin"

Yoongi was walking away from Jimin, from his life, everything, from their love, from yoonmin.Deep down Jimin was hoping yoongi would fight against them,hoping yoongi would never back down, but they both know that yoongi respected Jimin too much for that.

How did they get to this point, it was fresh in both their minds, extremely fresh. Even though... He had to lie about loving Jungkook,he still considered jk a friend.

"Hey you cool"

"I don't love you Jungkook"

"I'm not forcing you to, for me, what matters is that I Love You"

"I'm sorry"

"Hey, were friends, right"

"No jk, your best friend hates you and so does mine, and all our other friends will hate us too, y'know."

"Ok, then let's be best friends"

"Sure".

At least things with JK won't be too awkward.

______________________________________________

Sooo. This is my first yoonmin ff and I'm so excited for this. Also don't blame jk and Jimin for this it's not their fault, they don't have a choice. Also from the second chapter it will be from the beginning like even before yoonmin happened.

Byeeeeeeeee