Simon "Ghost" Riley | Date Night

You can't believe it... You had finally gotten the courage to ask Simon out on a date...
Though by ask, you mean... It was in the middle of the field, and you were hiding from a swarm of bullets...
Yeah, but it still counted right?
He had agreed... and you had told him to pick you up Friday.
"We're on base, short stack..."
"Humor me, how about you come to pick me up around 7..."
Simon sighed, and agreed to the terms... Though he can see the small glint in your eyes and wonders what exactly you had planned.
Simon had liked you for some time, you were a light in his life, and he would be damned sure to keep it that way.
"Did you really just ask Lt. out? Finally got the balls big enough?" Soap spoke through the radio.
You should have been embarrassed, it wasn't a big secret how the team knew of your little crush on the masked Lieutenant, but you won't let Soap ruin your moment.
"Yeah, seems like my balls are bigger than yours... You still haven't managed to ask that cute little nurse out yet, have you? If I didn't know any better I would say it looks like Johnson has his eyes on her too."
"That washed-up old wanker?" Kyle seemed amused.
"Yup, so Sergeant... When your balls do finally decide to drop..."
"Oh fuck off with you."

-

Friday had come, and suddenly Ghost was nervous... He hadn't really ever been on a date before, and he didn't know what to do.
Where had all his confidence gone?
It's been a quiet day at the base, Price is letting the team enjoy the mundane peace... But now Ghost is itching to shoot something... Anything he can to relieve some stress.
Knock! Knock! Knock!
Ghost looks down at his clock, 6:59... Who the hell could be at his door, when he is getting ready to leave and pick you up?
He opens the door, ready to chew out whoever is interrupting his night, and is surprised to find you standing in his doorway, smile and all.
"I thought I was coming to pick you up?"
Your smile is radiate, but he can see the slight nervous tick in your features and knows you're nervous like he was.
"That was part of my master plan... I know you're a punctual guy, so here I am... Ready to go on an adventure with me?"
Ghost finds its adorable, how your eyes light up when you speak... You look at Ghost as if he is the only person in the world.
Ghost will never admit it out loud, but he'll do anything in order to keep you looking at him like that for the rest of his life.
He leans on the doorframe, arms crossed over his broad chest, "Master plan huh?"
He watches as you avert your eyes, seemingly embarrassed you've been caught red handed.
"Yes, and if you could please stop distracting me... We are on a schedule," you step closer to him, "But now the question remains, Lieutenant... Are you up for the challenge?"
"Challenge?"
"Well, I know you're a man of taste... I know you like flowers and chocolates, it's very becoming of you."
"Oh am I?" He steps in line with you, following you without a care as to where you were going.
"Oh yes, seems like you're more of a sunflower kind of guy."
"Oh, you have me figured me, now do you Sergeant?"
"I do... So, for the first stop on our adventurous date," you step into the mess hall, "Since I can't take you to the little café, we tried back in Paris on our recon mission... I thought I would butter up the chief with his fine dining, and see what kind of grub I could muster up and recreate our meal..."
Ghost is thankful for the mask – because he would rather die than be caught blushing... But suddenly he feels hot under the mask... Mushy even... God, he doesn't want to admit it out loud, but you make the butterflies in his belly stir and flutter with life.
He could get used to moments like these.
"So fine wine and dine, huh?"
"Exactly, and since you are a man of taste... After this, I thought we could do some recon."
He raises an eyebrow, "Recon?"
Your smile is wicked, "Throughout the base, I have laid out a series of pranks, conducted for our team... So, if you would like to be my accomplish, how about we get back the Sergeant and make him pay?"
Oh, if he could kiss you right now, he would... It wasn't what he thought it would be, but a good prank is something he hasn't done in a while.
You step closer to him, smiling bright and beautiful, "But first thing first."
"What's that?"
"How about we seal this deal, with a kiss... You don't even have to remove your mask, I won't make you do..."
He lifts the mask, over his nose, pulling you close so he can kiss you.
It's small and chaste, he's too nervous to take it a step further, adrenaline pumping through his veins.
You pull away just slightly, sighing heavenly, "That was..."
"Perfect... Now, Sergeant... Who's our first victim?"