size difference (part 1)

Here I tried my best to fix the problem I talked about in the part before, so I hope ya'll will like😭.

I'm gonna make George so abnormally short in this story😭😭.

'I think I might be depressed' those were George's words.
He had been living part of his life alone in a big yet small appartament.
It was fun for him being able to be more independent from his parents, from everyone, though things started to slowly change, it didn't feel the same way as it used to, it became boring, lonely, almost a torture for him.
Thankfully he made some online friends, they helped him recover without even knowing, though recently things started go back to how they were before, maybe even worse.
There were days he could barely get up from his bed, he was starting to have a hard time eating too....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*George's pov:*

Me, Sapnap and Dream were playing bed wars like we would usually do in the late nights.
Soon the game came to an end since it had become too late to where I live, we stopped playing and just remained on call, just talking about random stuff.
Since it was a moment in which no one was saying anything I decided to make a confession the best way I could "guys there's something I need to talk to you about.." I said with a weak voice, "sure what's up?", Dream said softly, which helped a little, so I continued "recently I've sort of been feeling a bit down.... maybe I'm esagerating but... I think I'm...drepressed", "I could come visit you for a little bit, if that's okay.." Sapnap said in a low tone.
I sighed "yeah, I think that would great, thanks a lot guys.." I said with teary eyes, "anything for you Gogy" Dream said.

*Time skip:*(like 10 minutes)

"Guys you won't believed it!!! I found a plane ticket to the Uk" Sapnap said ecxited, " and..?" I said with curiosity, "I'm coming tomorrow!" he pratically screamed, "I can't wait!!, and thanks again" i said full of excitement.

I said my goodbyes and started to clean up a bit my house, doing the best I could, I also prepared the guest room that Sapnap will be using, which was already looking pretty fine, but I checked it anyway.

I was super ecxited and anxious at the same time, I had to force myself to sleep.

*In the morning:*

I woke up to the sun making it's way inside through my window, I quickly got up super anxious, Sapnap was gonna arrive at the airport this evening at around 5.30pm.

*Time skip:*

I got a text from Sapnap saying he was about to land. I told him that he'll have to call an Uber, since I can't drive and the air port is too far away from my appartement.

Around 5 pm he texted me he landed and I started to get even more anxious, not sure why, maybe it was just my insecurities playing stupid games, or just my social anxiety, I don't really know..

*Time skip:*

I hear a knock at my door, I immediatly unlock the door, before I said anything Sapnap junped in my arms hugging me super duper tight.
He then let go of me "you sure are short, lemme tell ya that" Sapnap said amd started laughing like crazy, "shut up" I said annoyed, he giggled "yeah, yeah I'm gonna head to bed I'm exausted" he said, and so I showed him the room he'll be using.

Aftet that I decided to start a stream with Dream and some others.
After like an hour Sapnap came into my room, "George what ya doing?" Sapnap said playfully, "nothing just streaming-" I wasn't able to finish what I was saying that I got interrupted by Dream, "Sapnap you finally arrived, I'm glad" what he said made my heart melt "oh, George what about you, how are you feeling?" Dream cotinued, "better thanks a lot" i said with a stupid grin on my face, "no problem" the blonde answered, I could tell he was smilling by the way his words came out.

Out of nowhere Sapnap said "yo Dream, you won't believe how short George is!", I felt my face heat up from embarassement, "he like reaches up to my shoulder!" the other brunet said, "you're gonna look like a giant next to him" and he started laughing his ass off, my face heated up even more "shut up Sappynappy!" I snapped at him.

After an hour I said goodbye to Dream and left the stream, all those jokes about my physical appearance were making me sick, I don't really know why though, they were just friendly jokes, then why did they hurt so bad?

It was quite late so I went to sleep, hoping those thoughts would go away at some point.
After an hour I finally entered the world of dreams.

*Time skip:*(after a couple of weeks)

It was a sunday morning, this was the last day before sapnap was gonna leave and go back to the US, " George, why don't you come with me?" Sapnap said hesitant, i thought about for a sec.
I decided to accept his offer.
The thought of me beging able to finally meet Dream was driving me crazy.
I packed almost everything, I was planning on staying there for a while.

*Time skip:*(at the airport)

We got to the airport, I was feeling a little uneasy since I've never been on a plane before, bur I was resured by Sapnap that it was going to be far from scary and that I could just sleep through it.

The flight lasted around 9 hours, though I quickly fell asleep, so no big deal.

After a little bit I woke up to Sapnap shaking me, telling me that we had landed, which surprised me, I couldn't believe I just slept through the whole flight without even realising.
We got off the plane and went to grab our luggages. I sent a text to Dream to inform him we arrived to the airport and to come pick us up (Dream already knows George is coming).
"I'm gonna head to the airport's caffè real quick, wait me here" Sapnap said, "okay" I answered and he left, digging through the crowd of people.

To be continue...

This is the first part of this short-story, it's not as long as the other stories because the whole thing would be too long, and since it's into two parts (or more) I had to cut it a bit earlier.