twichcon recent stream

This is a story based on the last twichcon event. Sorry if it took so long😅.

Hope you'll like it.

*No one's pov:*

In the second stream all the dsmp members that had  been invited there were then asked to head to the stage and sit on the two couches.

At first they all greeted eachother before and after that they went to search for their place.
When in front of the couches, Dream who's sick of never having the opportunity to sit next to his beloved in public events, got closer to George and whispered at him "hey, can we sit close to eachother, if that's okay?", the blonde asked, he was afraid the other may feel uncomfortable being so close to him infront of so many people and not just their friends, but the brunet nodded seeming almost pleased by the request from his boyfried.

Dream sat down first leaving a little bit of space next to him (blud is massive), which was the one at the second end of the sofa. The space was a bit small, but enough for the brunet's petit body (🤨).
He plopped down pratically squezzed between the blonde's bulky body and the sofa's armstand.
Saying he didn't enjoy being so close to his boyfriend would be the biggesr lie he could have ever said.
While looking down at his lap he couldn't help but notice the size difference between his legs and Dream's.
George's were a lot smaller and the part under it touched the couche's cushion (I don't know how that part of it is called😭), but then he looked at the blonde's: the knees were certanly bigger, and the part under weren't even close to touching the couch as they were also stading higher due to their lentgh.

Without noticing he started to smile a little, but then looked up when he felt a sudden movement next to him.
He looked around and then at Dream who smilled at him before turining away.
The smaller blushed a little, cursing himself of how easily that happens, hopping no one noticed.

Soon the announcer annouced that they were going to be playing a game in which he will be asking questions, mostly from the chat, and they will have to write the name of someone who would be more likely to do what's asked.
Dream had a bad feeling about this, he really hoped no one would make inappropriet questions, on the other hand the brunet found this a really funny idea to pass the time.
But then the announcer read the famous question 'who's more likely to fall in love with their best friend', George froze, what was he supposed to do, he couldn't write himself or Dream, but at the same time whose name could he write?
The taller leaned down and then whispered in George's ear "let's write bbh", the older agreed, feeling himself relax thanks to the solution the other had come up with.

Later it was asked to show their little boards in which everybody had written bbh, Dream and George were both glad they hadn't written them, maybe because they knew about their relationship and didn't want to make them feel unconfrotable or maybe they thought it would be funnier to do this instead.

*Time skip:*

"Sorry guys but I gotta go, I really need to go to the toilet!", George pratically yelled in the mic, making some giggle.
He got up from his seat and ran to the backstage.

The lack of warth of the small body that was pressed next to him made the blonde a bit sad, but shrugged it off.
He couldn't wait for his beloved to come back from the toilet and finally be next to him again.
If it was something the younger hated was his obsession with always having to be so close to the brunet, it didn't really matter how he just needed, it makes him feel so relaxed and happy for no reason.
Just his presence can lighten even the end of the world.
In the meantime he just schooched to the side where the smaller once was, taking in the leftover warmth.

Unfortunatly when George came back seeing Dream having a better quantity of space for his body (I will never get tired of writting about their sizes😩), he just went to sit on one of the chairs behind the other couch.