eating disorder

Sorry it took so long😅, anyway this is probably the longest one-shot I've ever written😭.

Hope you'll like it.

*No one's pov:*

For George it all started when he was about 11. With the beggining of middle school it all started to hit, unlike most of the guys in his class he wan't sporty at all, that passion had never formed in him.

Therefore it brought many of his classmates to make negative comments about his body due to his curves, "look at how fat his legs are, they make his body look so unproportioned", they would say, "I know right?", that was then followed by some giggles from some others, and all he could do was just pretend he didn't hear anything, 'what am I supposed to do?' he would always ask himself or 'how do people deal with this kind of stuff?', could it be that the things they said were all true and he just didn't want to acept it?
Since then there would always be hundreds of questions, everyday, about this 'problem' of his.

Even when he reached the third year of middle school the situation didn't change, you could say it got worse. The comments were a bit more persistant as some girls started to also find it fun.
But the worst problem was in George's head, when his brain started to slowly change the perception of the rest of his body. That's where everything started, when he started to consider eating less to lose the 'extra' weight he had gained. Probably because he thought that once he had lost enough people would finaly start to see him differently, better, to consider him more...
But things were only destined to becoming worse....

The beggining of highschool was probably the roughest experience he had ever had to go through as most of the people in his new class were the complete opposite of him. Due to his past experiences from already a young age (refering to the middle school part) he had never had the actual opportunity of learning the 'social skills' to make friends, so he had no choice but to sit alone.
The first week he thought someone will eventually decide to try and exchange some words with him, but of course that didn't happen.

When you're a very quite person that lacks in 'social skills', you are not and you will never be seen as normal by the ones of your age, you will always be seen as the quiet kid and not by the person you truly are.
That's normally the main reason he didn't get approached by anyone, but for George the reason was another one. The 'If only I was more fit' then turned to 'If only I was skinnier"...
This time the thought of not eating did not only remain in his mind, it became reality.

Since then he started to eat less and less food in general, he thought that just a few kilos would do it, but he then reached a point where he just couldn't stop, it was never enough as it kept on feeling like no one wanted him...

At the end of highschool he 'somehow' managed to start a small relationship with a guy, making him start to think about his sexuality, ending up with not really caring about what he was attracted by, he just wanted to feel loved and wanted for the very first time.

He never told Clay about his eating disorder, he was afraid he wouldn't want him anymore just like everyone else.
Well when they're relationship reached the point of actually sharing somekind of decently sized appartament, the brunette's situation seemed to have gotten better, somehow those horribly negative thoughts started, little by little, to fade away.
Thanks to his boyfriend everything became so much easier, without even knowing it he was destracting the smaller in the best possible way from his thoughts, until one day....

*George's pov:*

Today I woke up to Dream holding me in his arms, gently caressing my hair, before I felt his lips softly pressed agaisnt my forehead then him getting slowly getting out of bed.
Today he needed to go visit his parents who lived about an hour away, so the blonde has to leave quite early as he wants to spend most of the day with them.
It was half past 6am when he left, since then I just lied there in bed until 10am.
Even though the +8 hours of sleep, this morning I felt extremelly tired, like I had been awake the whole night, so I had to force my body to move, 'why is it so hard?.." I asked myself.