birthday stream

Sorry if I'm late😅, anyway this is how I immagined it went after the stream.

Hope you'll like it.

*No one's pov:*

George's birthday was soon coming to an end, just twenty more minutes and it was done, the blonde got next to the smaller as at the moment there wasn't exacly anyone, "well I'm done with the stream now" Dream said, but when he didn't really receive an answer from the other he just stood there, he then noticed Georges watery eyes and wanted to do something to cheer him up, "okay George I'm giving you a hug, you don't have to returned it". The brunet's face immediatly started to turn a little red while he was trying his best to push a large smile to form on his face, failing.
The taller slowly opened his arms and wrapped them around George who just stood there without moving.
After a few seconds he hugged him once again, putting his arms around the older's waist instead, holding him a bit tighter almost as he was trying to tell thr fans something....

Dream seeing the smaller's reaction from the camera started to feel his heart melting. George's facial expression showed how much he was enjoying the moment, even though he was trying his best to hide it, making it even more obvious in the process.
The younger loved how his arms fit so well around the other's smaller body, the same was for the brunette, who even off camera had a hard time showing affection. He liked the fact that the blonde didn't care if he didn't show the same amount of affection as him.

The stream soon ended and the birthday boy was completly out of energies. The stream hadn't been really that long compared to his other ones, but it had been quite a busy day before it.

George after ending the stream just took off his tie and immediatly sat on the couch tired waiting for his boyfriend to finish cleaning the mess that was in the kitchen as he wanted to finally have a private moment with him.

When Dream was done, the brunette got up from his spot and tried to walk towards the taller, but his tiredness kicked in pretty bad and lost balance, luckily the other was fast enough to catch him in his arms, "baby..are you tired?" Dream asked softly, George just nodded. Dream took the opportunity to wrap his arms better around his boyfriend to hold him closer to his chest. The brunette half asleep subcounsciously wrapped his arms around the younger, probably also too tired to try and fight back or maybe he genuinly didn't mind, surprising the younger as he doesn't hug him of his own will so often.

The two just stood there in eachothers arms for some long minutes.
You can say George was sleeping as you could hear soft snores coming from him  while his boyfriend kept him close, enjoying every minute of it.
He loved how the brunet's body fit so well on his, how he lets himself be so vulnerable around him all the time.
The thought of how much he trusts him made Dream so warm inside like a vulcano about to erupt, especially because of everything he has gone through, all the abuse he had tough up with (is this how you say it?).
It took him so long to be able to gain trust in someone again, and the taller is so happy to be the person he relies on the most.

The blonde remembers the beggining of their relationship, it was so complicated with the older's traumas and Dream not being able to understand, but trying to help him anyway.
At first it was as if George, even though he loved the younger, was almost afraid of him at the same time, but it wasn't his fault, he couldn't ecxacly do much about that since it was more of a psicological problem than physical, so the other would always try to be as gentle as possible and would always make sure the smaller knew he loved him and he that would never hurt him in any kind of way possible. He didn't care how many times he had to repeat that, his love was too strong to be pushed away just like that, and so he remained determined, he would have continued even if he had to till his bitter end.

Then things started to loosen up a bit, George would flinch less in his boyfriend's presence, he started to feel more confortable around him. For Dream this was an enourmus progress and couldn't help but overflow with joy seeing his beloved getting better thanks to his help.
Seeing how much his presence mattered to George, he would always and still tries to always be close to him, although he doesn't really know why or at least not the full reason, the older had said that he prefered getting better before talking about it, which was higly acepted by the blond, who is now planning on asking him about it one of these days.
He feels sorry as he knows doing that would bring back so many bad memories, but keeping it all inside won't do any good either that's for sure.

(Back to the story)

Dream carefully hunched down a little so that he could slip and arm under the other's legs.
He then lifted him up holding him bridal style while pushing his head close to his chest so that he wouldn't hit his head anywhere while being carried around.

The blonde went up the stairs, reached their shared bedroom and opened the door the best way he could, since both his hands were busy.
Once inside the room he walked close to the bed and gently lowered his boyfriend on it, putting the covers on top of him so that he wouldn't get cold.
Before leaving to go the bathroom, Dream kneeled (I don't remember how to write it😭) down so that he could have a better wiew of George as he was turned with his head in his direction.
The younger loved how the shape of the  brunette's (a like just for writting it how it's supposed to be😭) lips always made him look like he had a small smile, especially when in moments like these when he's sound asleep.

Dream then looked at the time on the clock that was on the bedstand 21:30 pm, it was quite late so he got up to go wash his teeth and then go to bed.
Just as he was about to take a step away from the bed he felt a light tug on the sleeve of his sweater, he turned around to see the smaller with his arm extended, coming out from the fluffy covers covering him, 'why does he have to be so damn cute!' the taller thought to himself, "what's up baby?" Dream asked, "mmmh.." George mumbled something, "mh?" the blonde questioned, "stay...." the older repeated a bit louder.
The younger took his hand in his larger ones, "don't worry I'm just going to the bathroom, I'll be back in no time" he said softly who just hummed letting go of him.

So Dream quickly made his way to the bathroom.
Once he was done he returned to his bedroom, opening the door slowly and as quiet as possible as he didn't know if the brunette had fell asleep once again or was still awake. His thoughts were soon interrupted by George mumbling something, "come here" he said stumbling upon his words out of pure sleepyness, making grabby hands as a signal for the other to come lie down with him, an invite the taller gladly took.

He slowly walked towards the bed and got on it, the blonde then lifted a bit the covers. Dream slowly lied down next to the brunette who quickly cuddled up in his arms while burring his head in the taller's chest, sighing in satysfaction, earning a soft smile from the younger who just held him tighter against himself.
They slowly drifted to sleep thinking about how lucky they were to have eachother and that nothing, no matter how bad, will ever ruin the strong bond of love between their hearts

The end

1356 words