the droncert

Sorry it took so long but I've been very busy recently.

Anyway I hope you'll like it😭🤞.

*No one's pov:*

"There is absolutly no way I'm gonna sing" George whined at Dream who just sighed, "c'mooon, it's gonna be so much fun, you're gonna love it!", "I said no!" George snapped back, "c'mon, pretty please??" Dream begged him woth puppy eyes, but it was pointless "no is no, you can't make me change my mind, end of discussion", Dream sighed in defeat and lied on the couch "alright if that's what you want", followed then by George who was satisfied.
There was no way in hell he was gonna sing in front of a whole crowd! That would be far too embarassing!
And overhaul he's never even sung before, how was he supposed to keep up with a whole concert!

"Please George, just for once?" Dream tried again, "no, give up already!" the brunet said annoyed, and why would he do it anyway, it's pointless, he would ruin Dreams concert anyway.

The brunet got comfortable in his boyfriends side on the couch while watching a random serie on neflix.
They were in the middle of an episode when the blonde was at it again "are you sure you don't wanna?", he smaller could litteraly feel his ears fumming, "omg I said no!" "Now let's just watch the tv" he sighed tired of Dreams insticency.

For the rest of the day Dream had stopped metioning the concert whole thing, making George think that he had finally given up, but god he was wrong Dream was just waiting for the brunet to cool down his nerves so he could start all over again, he really hoped for George to be there for him, well he would have been at the concert anyway but not on the stage.
If George would sing with him it would be so nice and resuring for the blonde, whenever he would feel nervous he could just look into the his lovers eyes and quickly relax and continue.
Being alone on a stage infront of who knows how many people made him very anxious and he just needed Georges presence to cool his nerves down whenever he needed to.

So he didn't give up, the next day at breakfast he started again, "pleaseeee George, pleaseeee" he whined receinving a "what?" from the older, "sing with me at the concert, I begging you" the blonde begged, "I said no!" the brunet snapped once again, but Dream had no intention to give up just like that, "please" "no" "please" "no!".

Then at lunch "c'mon George just this once, c'moooon" the blonde tried again to get the other into agreeing with him, but of course it still didn't work.

He tried at dinner, "George come with at the concert on the stageeeee" Dream whined, "omg will you ever give up?" George said annoyed just by those simple words, "so what's your answer?" the younger said full of hope, "it's no!" George snapped, "let's eat c'mon, before the food gets cold" the brunet said to distract the other from continuing.

Days had passed and Dream still hadn't given up, he wasn't gonna stop until George said yes to him, I mean sooner or later he will have to, he'll defenetly get tired of Dreams whines.

*Time skip:*

*George's pov:*

'I seriously can't understand why does he want me to sing with him so bad, I know it's his first concert and my presence would help a lot, but why do I have to be on the stage, can't I just watch him from the balcony above?.'

Anyway I was a little hungry so I stepped out of my room to get something to eat in the kitchen.
There I was met with the tall blonde close to the counter with his hands on it, 'great, here we go again' I said to myself, "if this is again about the concert it's still a no" I immediatly said to make it clear I wasn't going to change my mind, "it unfortunatly is about that, but what I want to know is why? What's holding you back from doing it?" he asked me looking directly into my eyes, 'why is he so serious all of a sudden?' I wondered, "I just don't, ok?" I said trying my best to keep my voice stady, but he knew I was hiding something, "I know you too well to know that's not the truth.." he says with a tint of concern in his voice.