overprotective

Here's a new oneshot, in this Dream and George are at a school party.

Hope you'll enjoy it.😫

*No one's pov:*

Dream and George have been dating for around a couple of months. The blonde had always had his eye on the small brunet since the first time he had seen him, while for George it took a littlr longer as he needs to get to know a person's personality well before feeling anything at all.

The one to confess first had been the younger as he couldn't stand to keep his love inside anymore. He couldn't stand how confused George would look at him when he would get angry for spending time with others instead of him.

They got close very quickly, both happy to have eachother.
Soon Dream became even more overprotective, for many it may be annoying, but George found that the cutiest thing ever because it made him feel cared and loved, like he has never felt before.

*Flashback:*

"George I-I've loved you since the very begining a-and can't go on a-anymore..." he let out a shaky sigh, "I love you-u so much it h-hurts" with that he stopped talking as his sobs wouldn't allow him to do so.
The brunet had tears in his eyes, and with a gentle voice he said "D-Dream I l-love you too" he blurted out crying.
The taller with no hesitation, pulled the smaller closer to him, squeezing him in his arms, happiness overflowing as he couldn't believe this was even real.

*End flashback:*

The party at their school was going pretty well, everyone was having fun, some were dacing to the music that was in the background, while some others would just talk about some random stuff.

Dream was the only one who didn't seem to be that enthusiastic about all this, he kept on glaring at anyone who would get slightly close to George while keeping an arm around him, so that he could mantain an eye on him.

*George's pov:*

The party is pretty good even though it's organised by the school.
I didn't really mind staying close to Dream, but I don't want to waste his opportunity to have fun, "hey Dream, why don't you go look around for a bit, it will be boring to stay with me for the whole party" I said, and he looked at me confused "bored? Absolutly not, I won't leave your side no matter what" he said back, "c'mon just for a little bit, ok?", "alright" he sayed sighing. Before walking off he turned back with a worried look on his face, and so I flashed him a resuring smile at him to tell him it was alright.

*Timeskip:*

It had been a bit since Dream had gone for a walk and I started to get a little bored.
I decided to look around a bit, to see if I could find someone I know  but nothing . After a couple of minutes I felt someone pat my shoulder, I turned around and I was met with a guy who was slightly taller than me, with a muscular built body. He had a weird look on his face, "hey cutie~" the guy said in a seductive tone, it made me feel a bit unconfortable honestly.
I didn't say anything so he continued "I'm Kevin, wanna have some fun?~" he said at this point I started to back away a little while he stepped foward, "no, I'm already with someone" I said trying to hide my fear, he raised his hand and started to rub it on my chest, I backed away from him again but he wouldn't stop touching me, "p-please stop!" I tried to scream.

I continued to back away until I hit something of soft, I stopped moving as I noticed the terrified look on the guy's face, "do we a problem here?!?" a strong voice said. Before Kevin fleed away I turned around to see Dream towering over me with eyes full of anger, he walked past me and threw a punch at him, when he looked down at me his gaze softened, he pulled me against him.

I started to cry because of what Kevin could have done to me if it hadn't been for him. He heard my sobs and pushed my head further in his chest trying to calm me down, "I shouldn't have left you alone" the younger said angry at himself, "no it's my fault, I'm sorry I always cause troubles" I said between sobs, "that's not true" "do you wanna leave?" he asked, "yeah" I said.

As we were walking to Dream's appartment he wrapped an arm around me to let me know he was there to protect me again if needed.
"I'm sorry for the way I reacted" the blonde said, "don't worry about it's alright", "no it's not I promised you I would control my emotions more and not let them have the best of me like this!" , I put a hand on his arm "there is no need to apologise, it's understable your reaction" I said trying to confort him.

He suddenly stopped walking, I turned to look at him, he took my hands in his, he looked at me in the eyes for a couple pf minutes before starting to talk, "thank you so much for being so understanding of me. It's just that  I don't want to lose you, no one had ever treated me like a person the way you do. I could never forgive myself if someone layed a finger on you...", I pulled him in a warm hug, my arms around his torso barely touching eachother because of our size difference (bro 🤨).

We stayed like that for a little bit, than I pulled away "let's head home, shall we?" I said to him, "yes, let's go".

*No one's pov:*

They got to the appartement safely, sticking close to eachother like they were glued together with super glue.
They just ended up going straight to bed from the hexaustion of the party and the event at the end of it.
And they fell asleep holding eachother close.

1014 words

Hope you liked it😁.