the 'drella situation'

Hope y'all will like this story, it's a bit exgerated, but I think it makes more interesting😭.

Also this is from a request.

*No one's pov:*

George was at home just relaxing a bit while watching some tv, waiting for his boyfriend to finally come back home.
Impatience was nothing compared to what was George feeling right now, the thought of Dream spending a dinner with a girl was so annoying for him, and the problem was that it wasn't some random girl, it was Bella poarch (nah blud what😭).
George knew what the fans may say about it as at least Dream or Bella would have said something about this 'meeting'.

As the thoughts wouldn't stop he decided to distract himself by editing some old videos he had done and turn off the tv.
Editing can a bit complicated sometimes and his thoughts weren't certanly helping. He just felt so jealous, he couldn't believe Dream prefered speding the night with that girl instead of him, was he not enough? Is it because he's a guy? Is he not good-looking enough? George didn't really know what to think.

'It's not true, he would never replace me' he said to himself, hoping his mind would give him a break from all of this.

Soon the brunet received a notification from twitter, he opened it up and there were pictures of his boyfriend Dream with Bella Poarch. In one they were sitting at the table, and in another they were posing for the picture very close to eachother.

*George's pov:*

When I saw the pictures I was petrified (I don't remember how to write it😭), I could not stop looking at the second one, she was really close to Dream and he had an arm around the girl's shoulders. My eyes started to water, for some reason that small action made me feel almost betrayed, maybe it was because of how times I had been abbandoned by people or maybe I was just being drammatic, I truly didn't know.
I then scrolled through the comments to see what the people had commented on the post, my eyes widened, there were so many comments refering to Dream and Bella as a couple, almost too many, for me it was unbearable, it was too painful.

I closed twitter and turned my phone off, tears started to form and I cried like there was no tomorrow, "how could he do this to me?" I whispered between sobs, "I thought I was the only one for him" I said with a shaky voice.

I kept on crying and crying, I couldn't stop, the thoughts of being all alone again was like a knife stabbing my chest. All the memories came back, they way they despited me, the way they loved to see me suffer, the way they luaghed at my face insulting me just for fun, for them it was all just a joke, that's all I've ever been a joke and I'll always be to everyone.

I couldn't stop immagining the two of them together, "Dream would be so much happier with her" I said to myself still in tears, "it's just like those people said, they look like a perfect couple", I kept on repeating those thoughts in my head.

I then got up from the chair I was sitting on my room and headed to the bathroom that was down the hallway.
In the bathroom I opened a small cabinet and took a raizor, I had been clean for months now, but I had to do it, I couldn't stop myself, I deserved this.
So I pushed the blade close to my wrist, at first I was debating wether to do it or not, but at the end I decided to do it anyway.
I pushed the blade into my skin, I winced in pain, but it somehow calmed something inside of me.

I kept on adding red lines (I'm talking about the wounds) on my poor wrist, then I passed on the other one, it hurt so much, but maybe this was better after all.

I kept on going, now pratically not even noticing what my hands were doing, I was completly zoned out and only brought back to reality when I heard the main door being opened and a bunch of keys being placed down.
'DREAM IS HERE!? He was supposed to get back at midnight, not it's only 10pm!' I thought to myself. I started to panick, Dream couldn't possibly see me like this, what would he think of me if he knew that I relapsed after so much progress!'

I locked the bathroom's door, and then I turned on the sink to wash off the blood from my arms. I panicked even more when I heard footsteps coming closer to where I was, "hey George, you in here?" Dream asked after knocking on the door, "y-yeah, I just taking a b-bath" I cursed myself for stumbling apon my words, Dream probably now noticed something was wrong.
"Ok then, I'll wait here" the blonde said, "no no, it's alright go change, I'll come out in no time" I said, "alright.." Dream said and I sighed in relief.

As I was trying to find something to cover my arms before getting out of the bathroom, I heard footsteps again getting closer, "are you almost done?" Dream said, a tint of concern could be heard in his voice, "y-yeah in a minute" I said stuttering again, 'what the hell am going to do! I can't just get out with a towel on my arms he'll get suspicious' I said to myself. But then he started to talk again "are you alright?", that question made me start crying again 'did he have to ask me that now out of all times' I thought, "yes" I managed to say, "tell me the truth, please" the younger said softly.
I froze, 'shit he knows!', I didn't know what to do anymore, I couldn't lie now I was doomed, and so I prefered not to say anything as I knew it was too late to get away with it.

The silence was soon broken by the blonde's voice "open the door" he said gently. I still didn't say anything, I didn't want to face him, I knew what he was gonna think of me, I knew that if I exited this bathroom he would tell me how disappointed he was of me and how he would rather be with that girl instead of me (I know this is a exagerated, but it is more interesting to read😭), I didn't want to face the truth.
"Please..." I heard Dream say, you could hear the corcern and sorrowness in his voice. All I wanted to do was open the door and jump in his arms, but I was too afraid to do so...

Soon I heard him walk away and then quickly come back, suddenly the door slowly opened after the sound of a key.
I turned towards the sound, and there stood the younger, I noticed him looking down and then up at my eyes, soon realization hit me and hid my arms, "I'm s-sorry" I broke, he came closer and gently wrapped his arms around my smaller figure (🤨), with one of his hands he pushed my face into his chest to confort me.
After a bit he started talking "what happened?" Dream asked softly, "n-nothing" I said with a trembling voice, my eyes threating to spill tears once again, "you can talk to me about it y'know.." the blonde said with soothing voice, I nobbed into his chest.

I had to say it, I needed to get it out, and so I did, I know it was the truth anyway, "can w-we break u-up?...", I felt him pull slightly away, just enough to look at me in the eyes, "wha- why are you saying that...?" Dream questioned, voice starting to break, "I-I'm just so messed up, y-you'd be happier w-with someone else" his eyes widened in shock, he cupped my cheeks and said "no, you're not, don't ever say that again, you're the most perfect person I've ever met. You make me everyday so happy, you make everything so much better, you've made me so happy like no one has ever made me...I don't know the words to express how much I love you..", at those words my heart melts "n-no one has e-ever said something l-like that to me.. I-I don't deserve y-you", the blonde only hugs me tighter.
"George were you jealous?.." the taller asked, I simply nodded into his chest as he started to caress my hair, "there is no need to be you know that, I could never leave you, remember that....ok?" he says, "y-yes" I said still with a shaky voice, "George..", "?", "I love you..", I stay silent for a few seconds to built up the courage "I love you too", "oh Georgie" Dream says squeezing me in his arms.

We stay in that position for a bit till Dream starts to talk again "let's get those wounds cleaned up, shall we?" he says with gentle words, I nod.
He lifts me and puts me on the counter close to the sink, he then pulls out some thing to clean my cuts and something to wrap them up. "This is gonna hurt a bit" Dream says before cleaning the cuts. When he starts I wince in pain, but it soonly stops, Dream then puts the bandages on them and carries me to our bedroom.
He gently places me on the bed with him and I cuddle up to his chest, inhaling his so calming scent before falling asleep.

1635 words.

Hope you enjoyed it❤.