haunted house (part1)

This story will be about George and Dream trying to get out from this "haunted house" while also being chased by a creepy clown.

Hope you will enjoy it.😫

*Karl's pov:*

"Yo guys did you hear about the new haunted house attraction?!?" I yelled at them, Sapnap looked really ecxited about it, unlike Dream, I guess he already knew the idea I had in mind, which made me grin. "So, I was thinking of like going there together, along with ~~George~" I said while smilling at Dream, who looked concerned, while Sapnap started laughing his ass off.
"So how about it??" I asked to the blonde, "I don't know, I don't think he would agree, besides why would you invite him just to scare him?" He said, "well, he would be so scared he would start to cling all over ~you~" Sapnap answered in joklish tone.
Dream seemed to be thinking about it for a second before giving his final answer "alright, I guess I could try convincing him" the taller sighed, "ah yes finally" I yelled, "y'all are gonna look so cute" Sapnap sayed chuckling, which made me start laughing too.
"Ok now shut up or not even I will come" Dream said all embarassed, "Ok, ok we will stop" I said still laughing like an idiot.

*No one's pov:* (sorry this pov is a little short but I wanted to say this part like this)

And just like that Dream got in his car and went at George's place.
A part of him would prefer if George refused to come so he wouldn't have to deal with does idiots, but his other half would love to have clinging onto him like there's no tomorrow.

Battling with his thoughts hadn't been easy but at the end he decided that would try his best to make the small brunet come with them.

What they didn't know is that Sapnap and Karl will make them enter first and then close the main door behind them, so that there will only them in the house all alone.

*George's pov:*

I was chilling on the couch watching my favourite tv show on neflix, when I heard a light knock at my front door.
I sighed and got up from my spot, I got to the door and opened it wide. I was met with the sight of a tall blonde, just towering over me with a shy smile, "hi George....can I come in?" he asked, and I sudenly became a little nervous, I've liked him for quite a long time but I still get nervous even by his mere presence.

"Sure" I said, and he stepped inside.
"So, um...me, Karl and Sapnap are going to visit this haunted house... and I was womdering if you also wanted to come" Dream said.
The thought about what could possibly happen in there gave me the chills, "but what if we get stuck or..." I kept mumbling about the worst possible sceneriouses (I don't know how to write it😭), "don't worry about that I will be there right by your side, I will keep you safe, ok?" He tried his best to resure me.

Honestly I was really scared about this idea, but if Dream was going to stay close to me, I guess I could go, I mean how bad could it possibly be.

"Ok...I guess I'll go.." I said still a little hesitant about it. "Wait really?!?" Dream said confused, he certanly wasn't exspecting me to agree woth this, but if I don't the others will keep on bugging me about it for weeks, so technically I had no actual choice.

*Timeskip:*(at the haunted house)

*Dream's pov:*

Me and George got there at like half past 2pm, and surprinsingly Karl and Sapnap were already there, which was certanly odd they never show up on time when it comes to haging out, but I just shrugged it off.

I parcked the car and before getting out I made sure that George was actually ok with this "everything alright George?, if you want I can bring yiu back home" I said softly, "no it's alright we can go" he souneded a bit off but I guess that's normal, and he got off the car.

"Welp we're here, let's go inside?" I asked, Sapnap and Karl first looked at eachother and then one of them spoke up "yeah, but why don't you and Geroge get in first, we'll follow right after", I looked at them with a sospicious look, but they kept on acting like they were innocent, so I just ignored them.

I grabbed George's smaller hand "let's go together" I said to him, to which he nodded.
I opened the door with my free hand and led George inside with me, right after when I turned around the door closed "HEY!!! GUYS!!! THIS ISN'T FUNNY, OPEN UP!!!" yelled but received no response from the other side, "it's no use, let's try to get out by ourselves" George said trying to sound as calm as possible, though it was obvious to me that he was starting to panic inside.

And so we started to walk around the house, for the whole time George remained close to me.
Suddenly we heard a weird noise comimg from behind us, this made George jump and cling to my arm, I blushed and I patted his shoulder to calm him down. I slowly turned around, and to my surprise there was nothing "I guess it was just our immagination, there's nothing", this didn't really help as George still looked a little scared.

We then kept on walking, but got interrupted by the same sound as before, George at this point was strungling my arm, "it's ok George, I'm here, there's no need to be scared" I said trying to resure him while rubbing his back with my free hand.
Soon I heard an actual footstep, we turned around at the speed of light, and there was a creepy looking clown with an evil grin on his face. George immediatly screamed out of pure terror, while I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me and started running.
Due to our height difference I had to slow down a little so he wouldn't trip over himself, as I noticed him loosing his balance.

We got to a big hallway and I pulled him with me in one of the rooms.

When I closed the door he ran to me as fast as possible and hugged me with all his strengh, pressing his face into my chest I could hear him starting to cry.
I wrapped my arms around him engulfing him with my body, "hey, hey it's alright I'm not gonna let go, you're safe here" I tried to calm his nerves, but it was pointless as he kept shaking like crazy, so I made him face me by pushing his chin up with my right hand.
He had glossy eyes and looked terrified, I cupped one of his cheeks "you're allright, I'm here" I said softly, which helped him calm down.

We kept on starring at eachothers eyes, but I then noticed the small brunet in my arms glance at my lips for a sec, and so I started to lean down a little, seeing if there was any sign of disconfort, but there was none.
Our lips touched, it felt so right, so lovely, I didn't want this moment to ever end. We then pulled away "Wait you like me?..." George said unsure, "yeah, I like you a lot" I said with a goofy smile.

He hugged me again, wrapping his small arms around my waist, his hands barely able to touch eachother, unlike mine on his back. "Welp, I guess it's time to try and get out" I said to him, "yeah I guess you're right let's get going" George said worried.

To be continued

1300 words.

For this short-story there will one more part, which I will post as soon as possible.