Chapter 1

It was a sunny day here (rare enough to notice it, since I live in the north of France...). June, it was nearly the end of class now, and most of our teachers don't come anymore. So this afternoon we have a lot of free time, before our last ballet class of the week.

We decided to go out, with my friends and my boyfriend. His name was Antoine; we were together since the Christmas party, so nearly 6 months. He was absolutely charming; tall, black haired, a brown gaze that could kill any woman at the first glance. And he was a really talented dancer. He already has been recruited in Lille Opera. He already has a road all traced for him.

"We could go in this café!" Juliette exclaims. She's always so full of energy all the time. It's incredible.

"Let me just check their menu..."

I closely read the lines. Since I had a big disease when I was a child, I can't eat gluten. Now it's better, I can find in pretty much every store a gluten-free alternative. When I was a child it was more complicated. For sure I ate a lot of vegetables.

"They don't have anything gluten free," I tell them. "We could go a bit farther?" I turned over them.

"And here we go again..." Antoine sighed. I knew it wasn't really cool for my friends. Because of me we were always searching for place where I could eat.

"I'm sorry guys, we can go here if you want."

"That's always so complicated with you!" Antoine told me harshly, looing annoyed.

"I know, I'm sorry, but we can go there, I don't mind it..."

"You're such a people pleaser! You tell us we can go there, but in 2 minutes you're gonna complain!" I blinked, standing still.

I felt a strange feeling in my throat. He didn't look at me like he used to. Now he's just look haughty. My heart was pounding hard.

"It's always like this..." He ran his hand through his hair, laughing awkwardly. "Everything about you is so complicated... I can't do this anymore." He looked up at me, straight in the eyes. "I'm breaking up with you. It's over. ...Please don't talk to me ever again." He turned over, and started walking away.

"Wha-What? Seriously?" I was totally astonished. I felt my eyes filling with tears. "Juliette, say something!"

"I'm sorry Amalia, but I quite agree with him. I'm sorry."

She walks in the same way, joining him.

The tears started overflowing, falling on my tears without any way I could stop it. I felt my heart aching. I sincerely loved him, and thought our relation would last a bit longer, since until today everything was okay.

Sobbing, and shivering even though it was summer, I grabbed my phone in my bag. I called her, but I heard ring a few times.

"Hi Amalia, you okay?" I heard Katrina.

Katrina was my big sister, she's 22. She's a professional violinist but also a drummer in a small band. She's very supportive; I love her with all my heart. She's my best support in this world.

"You-You can pick me up?"

"Moww Lia, what happened?" She always knew when I was not in the mood, however hard I tried to hide it. She knew me better than anyone else.

"Antoine broke up with meeeee," I could not stop sobbing.

"I'll be there soon. You are at school?" I heard her getting up, muttering some words to other people. Certainly Mia, her best friend, and the singer of their band, Cosmotic.

"No."

"Go back to pick up your bags at the border school. If they ask you, you're sick and auntie Katrina is picking you up, right?"

I nodded, but she couldn't see it, so I said a small "yes". I walked back to school. Katrina stayed on line with me all the way.

I sneaked in the boarding school and went into my room. I was sharing mine with Juliette. The last weeks are not gonna be easy...

I packed all my things in my big bag and after I checked I had everything, I went in the lobby of the school. And at the same time I arrived, Katrina opened the door. She walked towards me. She can be a very good actress when she wants to.

"By Odin, Amalia! You really look sick!"

I stayed silent for a second, observing my sister. She took a really hard accent, while speaking French. She didn't have one usually. Well, today she had quite a Viking outfit. Must be some weird dare Mia made her do. But anyway, she already had a reputation of being a pagan in the school, so it's not that disturbing.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for disturbing you-"

"Tut tut tut, not a word, as soon as home, you go to bed! No lessons today!" Katrina put a hand in my back, gently pushing me towards the door, and looked at the secretary (an old lady who hates children and even more teenagers- I don't know why she's there). "Goodbye madam, may the gods lead you to Helheim."

And she opened the door, leaving the secretary speechless. When we got to the car, my sister took me in warm hug. I felt my muscles relax. Tears started running down again.

"I knew this one was a bitch," Katrina whispered to herself. "I'm sorry for you Amalia. What about a Netflix and Chill with pizzas tonight?"

"Thanks Kat, you're the best..."

"Anything for my beloved little sister!" And we went home, as I was explaining her the whole situation.

Hello! I'M BACK!

I'm really happy for this one :D

But that's actually the first time I write a fanfiction that is connected to another one, so it's a bit of a crash test?  And as this story takes place at the same time as Injured, there will maybe have some similar scenes. But I'll try to make it different!

Anyway, enjoy!

Love you <33