Chapter 6

A bit of time has passed since her show. Amalia invited me to see the real one, alongside Katrina and her best friend. I was really impressed by her performance. It was even better in real, she seemed to really bond with her public. And when she saw us, her smile was even brighter. It was really cute.

I was really madly in love with her. She was always in my mind – quite unpractical, I must admit – even though I do not know her for long. But then I watch Kris and Katrina and remember it's not that important.

I did not miss an occasion to be with her and to see her smile. I think it could heal everything. We were like children; playing in the backyard, doing pranks to her sister...

We were walking; she liked to walk around her neighbourhood when there was a bit of sun. So every summer she's out. And she was radiant in her yellow sundress. Kris was right; sundress always make girls even more beautiful.

"Why are you smiling?" She turned to me, with her phone in hand. She was taking a photo of every butterfly or flower we were crossing. Her dedication and precision were remarkable. "Looks like you were daydreaming!" She smirked.

"You're not wrong," I laughed.

"Here, this one is good with your hair!" She put a flower on my head. "Perfect! You should wear more flowers, it suits you. Your fans shall like it!" she grinned.

"I don't care about the fans, but you I would just for you."

I saw the pink flush on her cheeks. It made me realise what I said, but I took my goofy smile, and grabbed her hand.

"Let's find other flowers!"

We entered a field, hand in hand. This really seemed idyllic.

***

We were nearly home. My hair was covered in flower crowns. Amalia tried to teach me how to do this, but mines were not as good as hers. But she wears it nonetheless, and she looks like an angel.

I stopped before we entered the house, still holding her hand. She turned to me, her bright smile on.

"You-" I sighed, trying to find my words. "You would get out with me tonight?"

I felt her hand becoming stiff, and her eyes were fixed in mines. My heart beat harder. I made a mistake. A big mistake.

"No no no, forget what I said I-"

"Yes." She said, stopping me. This time, my heart missed a bit. I swear I need to see a doctor for that. Her two hands took mine, with all the delicacy she could muster. "I would love to."

Her blue eyes were shining. They were like gems, glimmering with the sun light. It seemed her kindness was reflected in her eyes

"Yay!" I couldn't repress myself to take her in a hug. She giggled; it was the best sound I was given to hear. No, I'm not exaggerating. "I'll pick you here, at 7p.m., okay?"

"Okay!" She giggled.

Before leaving, she kissed my cheek, and sent me a shy smile.

I was like in heaven.

Juremacek

Story