Chapter 5

Jure's Point of View

Me

Well arrived

They already healed her head

2 stitches on her forehead and they put back her nose right

Amalia ☺️

I'm relieved

Thank you so much

Me

Don't worry

We'll be able to come back soon

She needed a quick surgery for her hand

Her bones have been displaced

Amalia ☺️

Yuck

That sounds horrible

Me

It is

I thought Kris would pass out

Hopefully he didn't

Amalia ☺️

Omg I would've

You're more courageous than me 😅

I was nearly falling asleep on Kris. We were there for maybe 2 hours? I don't really know, all I care about is that I'm very tired after this long long day.

Kris shook me, and I lifted up my head. Katrina was walking toward us, with her big plaster and her arm in a sling.

She hugged me first and then Kirs.

"Thanks for waiting for me," she said with a smile.

I nodded as a "you're welcome". She saved us already once; it's like repaying her, in some way. And Amalia was so preoccupied about her, I could do that for her.

We went back home; and a feeling of relief invaded me. It's weird, but I know here it's safe. I went upstairs. I was ready to collapse in my bed and never get out.

But as I was going to enter my room, another door opened. I turned my head and saw Amalia. She seemed as tired at me; the way she was rubbing her eyes made me smile. She came to me with a smile.

"Thank you again."

"It's nothing."

"But that means a lot to me. So thank you."

We both smiled. I thought it was awkward, but it' wasn't, really. She approached me; and kissed my cheek. I stood still, not able to move.

"Good night, Jure," she smiled, and went back to her room.

I stayed here, the hand on the handle, for a few minutes, rethinking about that. A smirk appeared on my lips as I entered my room.

For sure, that'll stay in my memory.

***

We spent yesterday afternoon playing games, with the boys, Amalia, Katrina and her band.

On the day after, we played some music all together, it was very fun (mostly because of our Frankenstein drum set we made with Katrina).

When we got home to have some coffee, the door of the kitchen opened. Amalia entered; her hair was tied in a tight bun, and she was wearing... strange pink clothes.