Enzo St. John (TVD)

Imagine: Enzo trying to cheer you up after you've had a bad day.

As your footsteps echoed throughout the Salvatore House, Enzo St

As your footsteps echoed throughout the Salvatore House, Enzo St.John couldn't help but watch as you so obviously seemed to be in some sort of frustration. The older vampire was leaned up against the wall, with his arms crossed over his chest. "Well, you certainly seem to be in a not so happy mood." Enzo pointed out. Enzo had known your frustration very well. So, he knew how incredible impulsive your anger could make you sometimes. But given he was one of your oldest friends, he also knew how to cheer you up. "What's the matter with you, love?" He asked.

You stopped in the living room, but turned to face him. And that's when he saw the blood on your face, and your shirt. "Not now, Enzo." You told him. "Not in the mood."

Enzo uncrossed his arms, walking over to you. "Y/N, no need to be hostile."

"Oh, I'm sorry given I was just thrown around like a damn rag doll by Mary-Louise and Nora, I think that I have every right to be pissed off." You stared at him. The rage evident in your gaze.

Enzo nods. "Ah I see, the new kids aren't playing nicely." He sighed. "Calm down, love." His expression and voice went soft. He placed his hands on your shoulders, looking into your gaze. "Why don't you go and get yourself cleaned up, and I'll make you a nice hot cup of tea? Then we can watch one of those silly movies that you like?" He smiled softly.

You let out a deep breath, looking up at Enzo. That did sound nice. Besides, with all of this Heretic mess going on, you hadn't much time to spent with Enzo. "I...guess that sounds nice." You told him.

Enzo kept his smile. "I'll stay here with you, okay? I know you need someone to cheer you up." Enzo leaned down, pressing a kiss to your forehead. "And I would be happy to be that someone."

You smiled. "Thank you, Enzo."

"Of course, love."