Hunter Zolomon/Zoom (The Flash)

Imagine: Hunter telling Joe you're his daughter.

Joe groaned as his eyes opened, Zoom stood in front of him, smirking

Joe groaned as his eyes opened, Zoom stood in front of him, smirking. Joe looked around, he couldn't help but, notice a girl who sat on a bed she could've been any older than 16 or 17. Joe looked at Zoom. "Who's the kid?" Zoom looked over at the girl and, sighed. Joe wondered why Zoom had a teenager locked up, his first guess was she was a meta who disobeyed him or he simply needed her for something. "Oh...Y/N??"

Joe nods. "Is she someone's daughter?"

Zoom looked back at Joe and, chuckled. "Yeah, you could say that. Let's just say that well she's important to me." Joe shook his head. "Why?"

Zoom kept smirking. "She's my daughter."

Joe's eyes widened, he didn't ever think that a monster like Zoom could ever have a child. He frowned, feeling bad for the young girl. Hunter took a deep breath. "I love my Y/N so much..."

Joe scoffed.

"If you loved her, if you wanted to be her dad, you wouldn't be doing any of this."

Hunter gritted his teeth. "You have no right to tell me what I should do for my daughter. If I remember correctly you lied to Iris about her mother being dead. At least I'm honest with my daughter." He huffed and, then flashed away.