Kai Parker (TVD)

Imagine: Being Kai's younger sister from another mother and after Kai merges with Luke he comes to you saying that he is starting to feel guilt after everything he had done to you when he returned from the prison world.

"So, suddenly I started feeling this guilt Y/N, guilt about everything that I did to you

"So, suddenly I started feeling this guilt Y/N, guilt about everything that I did to you. Hurting you and almost killing you. This water literally started looking in my eyes. Like-like water...I have no idea what it is." Kai explained. "Is that normal? To have fluid pouring out of my eyes?" You blinked. What this really happening? Your sociopath older brother admitting that he felt guilt for everything that he did to you?

"You cried? Kai, that guilt you feel isn't your own. It's Luke's emotions. You don't feel sorry for what you did." You crossed your arms over your chest. "When you merged with Luke, you gained his ability to feel."

"Yes, that! I cried. Honestly, it felt awful. How do you people feel with that? The whole being able to feel thing?" Kai shakes his head. He was a monster, there was no denying it. His feelings weren't even his own. They were Luke's. You knew that Kai would never be able to feel the way or Jo did. He would always be an emotionless monster.