Bucky Barnes (Marvel)

Imagine: Bucky proud of you.

Walking alongside you, was your older brother, Bucky

Walking alongside you, was your older brother, Bucky. You let out a sigh. You had been pulled out of school due to getting into a fight with some boy. Did you regret your decision? No. The boy was beating up someone much smaller than him, and you couldn't just let him get away with it. Bucky had been quiet the entire walk, but when you took a short cut through an alley-way, he stopped his walking. You stopped as well, your brow furrowed. Guess he had something to say. "Getting into a fight? That's so unlike you, Y/N." Bucky spoke up. "What's happened to my little sister? What have you done with my Y/N?" He gently tapped your forehead.

At first, you thought he would be upset with you. But, he wasn't. "Wait-you're not going to get mad at me?" You shook your head, confused.

Bucky chuckled. "No, I'm not." Bucky wrapped an arm around you. "I'm sure whatever that boy did, he deserved to get beat up. If anything, I'm proud of you." Bucky smiled softly. He was proud of you for being able to stick up for someone that you wasn't capable of doing so for themselves. Hearing Bucky say he was proud of you, gave you some relief. "I think I'm taught you well, Y/N." He grinned.

You chuckled softly. "Wow. Thank you, Bucky."

Bucky nodded his head. "You're welcome, kiddo. You know I'll always have your back."