Loki (Marvel)

Imagine: Loki offering to help you.

Loki stood across from you

Loki stood across from you. Today had not been your best day. Not only, had you learned an awful truth about yourself, but you had also learned that the people who had raised you, only raised you because, of the power that you possessed. That they intended to use your power to destroy whole worlds. "Hurts, doesn't it? Being lied to." Loki told you. He walked over to you. "It's hurts learning that your entire life had been a lie. That any love or care given to you, was not real." He stopped beside you. "Though, on the bright side, you finally know what you're truly capable of it."

"Please, stop mocking me." You told him.

"Oh I'm not mocking you." Loki replied. "Your parents want to use you to destroy whole worlds for their own gain . But, you don't have to let them. Not if you side with me. I can help you."

"Help me?" You stood up from your seat. "How do I know that you don't want to use me as a weapon? Just like them." You crossed your arms over your chest, staring at him. You didn't want to be a weapon. You didn't want to be the destroyer of worlds. You wished you had not been born with the powers that you possessed.

"Because believe or not, I care about you." Loki answered. "I know you never asked for any of this. I'm willing to help you. But, I cannot do that unless you are willing to trust me."

"We'll see..." You mumbled.