Frost (The Flash)

Imagine: Frost being your friend and always having your back, especially after you lose control of your ability's.

Ever since you lost control of your abilities out in the field, you had now become guarded

Ever since you lost control of your abilities out in the field, you had now become guarded. Shied away from not only your teammates, but your friends. Oh how scared you were. Scared that they would hate you distrust you. Not for losing control of your powers, but for lying that you had them in check. You pushed yourself away from everyone for a little while, but it was Frost who was the one to get you to open up. "Y/N, I know you're scared and worried what the team might think of you." Frost began. "But I can assure you, they aren't mad or angry."

"You don't know that." You shake your head. "I've been lying to them."

"Perhaps." Frost nods. "But that doesn't make you a bad person. You made a mistake. It only makes you human."

"Frost, I-" You let out a shaky breath. "I lost control out there. I could have jeopardized the entire mission." And then what? Those innocent civilians could have got hurt. Or worse, killed!

"But you didn't." Frost let out a sigh. "Y/N, I am not just your teammate, but your friend. And I am here for you. I will stick up for you, no matter what." She gave a faint smile. "Because that's what friends do."