Got Bored.

She never expected any of it, the voices in her head, the darkness inside of her that she clutched onto as tight as she could. Fearing, if she didn't it was all just explode. The sadness, the hatred, the fear. All of it would only make matters worse. It was every second that the voice kept telling her, "Let me out. Let me embrace who you really are." Only, she refused to let the darkness go. It would always be there, lurking like a monster in the dark. Always listening, always watching. The moment she let go, she knew she would never be the same again, all the kindness and, happiness would just melt away like a popsicle on a hot day. 'This isn't who I am.' She thought to herself. 'This isn't who I want to be.' The same thoughts played in her head like a catchy song that wouldn't go away. It wasn't the fear of being evil that drove her mad. No. It was the thought of being all alone. The thought of never having someone to hold her when she was sad or when she was afraid. On those dark, lonely nights she'd just stare at herself in the mirror, examining her reflection. 'This is me' She'd tell herself. She knew that she couldn't dwell on her future forever. She knew eventually, she would have to move on with her life. She took a deep breath as she slightly smiled, her blue eyes twinkled. "This is me."

A/N: I got bored and just wrote this.