Anakin

Anakin and Rex walked through the corridors of the remote Republic prison on a minor spice refinery planet in the mid rim. It had previously been used to manufacture drugs, but since being recaptured by the 501st soon after the Clone Wars ended, it was a hub for medicine manufacturing.
He stopped short of a cell, in which sat a young woman, maybe 5-10 or so years older than Leia. She was staring at the wall, refusing to look at him.
"Jyn Erso," he addressed her, "When I set out to find you I didn't think it would lead me here."

	Jyn glared at them, her disgust obvious

Jyn glared at them, her disgust obvious. "What could the great Anakin Skywalker possibly want from me?"
He shrugged, "Simply put, I'm looking for your father."
She scoffed, standing up to look at him through the ray shield, "My father is dead."
"What happened with Krennic and him?" he asked her.
She scowled, crossing her arms.
"Look Jyn, you have two options here. Either I can get you out of that cell and back with your father, or, you can stay here and rot, and I'll find him myself." Anakin replied, the threat of his tone clear.
"Fine," she grumbled, pausing before continuing, "I was very young when they came for us. Men claiming to be from the Republic, but my father knew better. He knew they were lying. Krennic wished to complete his creation under the nose of the chancellor, but he couldn't do it alone. So he took my father, and killed my mother. I was raised by Saw Gerrara and when the separatist threat arose, I joined the fight, because I knew these were the men who took my family away from me. I spent years searching for my father, but always came up short. I got desperate for help, and made some bad choices. That's how I wound up here," Jyn explained.
Anakin pressed the button to open the cell and handed her a datapad. "I managed to salvage some bases of operations within the NSMA. I think I found him," he explained.
She frowned and looked at the holopad, at the single transmission that had been broadcasted every day for twenty years. Eight letters, one word. Stardust. "Do you know what that means?" Rex asked.
Jyn swallowed, and nodded, tears in her eyes. "Of course I know. Stardust is me."
She looked up from the datapad, her eyes hopeful, "Where is he?"
"Eadu."