51. YOUR MAN

AUTHOR POV

Everyone told their part of story, what all happened in their life so far. Arhaan kept on giving something to eat to Naira and Akshara who didn't object anything and ate everything as Arhaan said them to eat.

All have gathered in Arhaan's home. No one knew what to talk and lead the conversation . Ayush and Piyush are taking slight glances at their father and Priya is Oogling on him openly.

All the others are watching Priya with amusement in their eyes.

Arhaan sighed and said, "Oogling at someone for a long time is not a good habit". Priya remained unaffected, " You are not someone Haan. "

He looked at her and they has a strong eye contact for straight 5 minutes. He said "You didn't change a bit" Without breaking the eye contact. Priya replied, " Yes and you too, didn't change a bit.... You still look hot with this little beard, long hairs..... " When she was about to say more, Arhaan stopped her by closing her mouth, "You definitely need something to close your mouth"

Priya nodded and removed his hands and said, "How about closing my mouth with yours?? ". Arhaan's eyes widened at her words, in background all the Youngsters screamed and hooted. Vibha and Akil chuckled.

" Mumma, I never knew that you will flirt " Said Atharva. "Now I understand from where Ayush and Piyush got their flirting skills" Said Akshara and Aarohi.

Priya closed her eyes in frustration and looked towards them, "First of all, he is MINE and don't interfere when I am flirting with him. And I have rights to flirt openly with him. The second thing is, no one here is kid, all are adults except Ayaana baby and currently she is sleeping. So open flirting is not a problem. And the third thing is, I am so happy to know that my bunnies have something inherited from me. They were exact copy of Haan when they were young. I am meeting my Haan after so many years...why can't you all leave us??".

Ayush said with a smile, "Mom you are getting old, you aren't young anymore" . Piyush replied with a smirk, "Age is just a number, right mom". Piyush and Priya did a high-five.

Arhaan got up all of a sudden and started to move out but Priya stopped him by holding his forearm. He looked towards her, all the playfulness left her eyes.

He turned towards her, She kneeled in front of him.

She said, " Haan. First of all, I want to apologize to you, for not staying with you when you needed me the most,The moment when we lost the our bunnies, our sons, I lost my sense. I blamed you for something which you aren't responsible of. I lost it when you asked for a divorce. Not even a single day I spent without regretting.

I left everything behind.. I didn't have anything with me except my Educational documents.

That's when I got Aryan and Atharva. Atharva was weak when compared to Aryan. I wanted to raise them.... With you. "

Arhaan's eyes were becoming red with each passing second, "you came back..... To me", he asked to her in a low whisper.

She nodded her head with tears flowing from her eyes, " I came back Haan.... But I saw you getting engaged. I was broken Haan. I wasn't able to raise both of them. So I gave Aryan to orphanage as he is healthy when compared to Atharva.

I left this city....... Again I came back few months ago, when Atharva got job here. The sight of you getting engaged to other women is still in front of my eyes.

And I am sorry for flirting with you. For a moment, I forgot that you are someone's man now.

And as for Bunnies, we will meet them in alternative days. Even if you are someone's man, you are still their father. So I will take my leave now. "

She stood up with tears flowing from her eyes and pains buried , Ayush and Piyush had tears formed in their eyes after hearing about Arhaan's second engagement. When Priya was about to leave, Arhaan caught her elbows and pulled her towards him. She crashed against his chest and raised her head to look at him. He pushed a strand of hair behind her ears and said, "You definitely need something to close your mouth" Before she could process the words, he slammed his lips against hers. He caressed her cheeks and kissed her slowly with utmost love.

Abhishek mouth hung down by looking at them, Vaishnavi closed his mouth. Avneet was about to scream in excitement and so Siddharth closed her mouth and signalled her to be quiet.

Karthik closed Naira's eyes. Naira whisper yelled, "Karthik.... Remove your hands, right now. I want to see Bade papa and bade mumma kissing each other". He whispered to her, " But I don't want to let my babies watching their grandparents kissing each other. " Naira warned him, "I will make you sleep in couch for a month Karthik". " Everything is ok with me Tesero. ". Naira whined silently.

Aarohi closed Piyush's eyes. Piyush got irritated and tried to remove her hands, " What are you doing Aaru? ". She whispered, " Parents shouldn't she childrens kissing " All of them's eyes snapped towards her. The she bit her tongue and said again, "Sorry. Children shouldn't see parents kissing, so close your eyes everyone".

They slowly broke the kiss. Priya wasn't able to meet Arhaan's eyes due to shyness. He Whispered, " I was, I am, and I will be only YOUR MAN. I never got engaged, it was just an act for a project. I wouldn't have left you leave me again at that day if I have seen you. And it's my mistake to ask a Divorce for such a small thing. I am Sorry rabbit. "

Priya chuckled with tears and said, " Wow. I, PRIYA KAPOOR made Arhaan Nanda to apologize. ".

He whispered, " Nandra". Priya didn't understand and asked him what,he replied " You are not Priya Kapoor, you are Priya Arhaan Nandra ".

Priya replied, " We got Divorceed Haan." He asked, "When?? ". Priya's eyes became wide like saucers and he replied, " Yes. It's true that I got your signature In Divorce papers, but I never submitted it in court.

We both knew that we can never love someone, so I thought why should I submit it to court, so I lied to you about getting divorced. We are still married in all terms"

Priya smiled merrily and hugged him.

To be continued.....

___________________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE

*I hope you liked the chapter.
*Please vote and comment