44.YOU LOST HER

I hope you all are enjoying the story so far..

And here is the update 😉

AUTHOR POV

Arhaan ordered his men to pour Cold water on Akil. Akil woke up with a jerk. He looked at Arhaan with fire in his eyes. Then his eyes fell on the girls tied in chair.

His eyes fell on Akshara, he smiled looking at her baby bump and he slowly looked at all his daughters. Then  his eyes met Vaishnavi, he already had a doubt of Vaishnavi being Ayaan's daughter. Today he saw her clearly, she has her Father's eyes.

Akil smiled sadly remembering  the young girl who used to sit on his shoulders and listen to his stories is now grownup and has a daughter.

He looked at Arhaan and said , "You were always a coward . Even today, you didn't have any guts to touch the men and kidnapped their wives and children. Shame on you".

Arhaan grabbed him and punched his jaw, Akil stumbled but balanced. Akil grabbed Arhaan's collar and gave him a punch in his jaw and pushed him to floor and kicked him hard in his stomach.

Arhaan wasn't able to move, Akil picked him up by his collar and punched him in his nose and said, "This is for kidnapping my daughters (again a punch in nose) This is for making them cry" And pushed him to floor.

When Arhaan's men came to rescue he signalled them not to. Again after kicking his stomach, he picked him up and asked, "Where is my wife? (Slap in cheek) Where is Neha?(A kick in stomach) Answer me you psyco".

Arhaan started to laugh loud holding his stomach due to pain. Akil stood there looking  like he would kill him any moment . He smirked and pointed his fingers towards the stretcher.

Akil's heart is beating faster. He is chanting  to himself that his wife is safe. All the girls were praying that Neha should be fine.

He removed the cloth covering the strecher and his heart stopped beating. His wife was lying in the stretcher....... DEAD.

She was killed brutally by Knife. There were so many cuts in her throat. Akil was frozen in his place. HIS CRUSH, HIS FRIEND, HIS LOVE and in one word HIS EVERYTHING is lying there dead.

His legs gave up and he fell near the strecher. Akshara and Aarohi screamed "Maa" Looking at their mother's dead body. All are in tears. It was too much too take in. Naira wanted to hug her after knowing the truth, for the first time,Avneet felt like she should kiss Neha and thank her for everything and  call her"Chachi". But she wasn't alive.

Akil took Neha's hand in his, "Neha, look at me. Come on my woman, open your eyes. Talk to me!! Slap me! Do anything but so something. Dont be quiet like this".

This is the first time girls are looking at their father with so much pain and unconditional love for their mother. All their heart pained looking him, broken.

Arhaan wiped the blood near his lips and pulled Akil towards him by his collar  and punched him hard, but Akil's eyes didn't show any pain ,he was looking at his wife Without blinking his eyes.

Arhaan punched him multiple times but Akil didn't react and kept moving towards his wife.

Arhaan continued, "After you became unconscious you wife must have stayed quiet. But no, that fool kept on blabbering that "My husband will not spare you, you will pay for your sins and my sons-in-law won't spare you" He imitated like her and laughed like a mad man.

I warned her so many times, but she didn't listen. I wanted to kill her in front  of you, but due to her blabbering I slitted  her throat multiple times  and she died. It's her mistake not mine."