Authors note

Hello everybody!
I see you've made it to the end of the journey.... So far!

Let me start by saying thank you. Thank you to anyone who has made it this far. I didn't expect to garner even a few hundred reads never mind over 1000. I know it's small, but still. I find this platform to be mind boggling at times, but the community is crazy supportive no matter what. I only write in my free time, when I'm drunk and in my head, or bored and waiting for my food to cook... so I'm majorly surprised by the positive comments that I receive and I'm grateful for every reader.  

As you can probably tell by the huge plot twist at the end, I intend to make this book the first of a two part series. Dates and other details are yet to be decided, but the storyline and plot are already in the works as I'm eager to write in a more action-based style again! I'll aim to begin uploads for the first half of 2024, given I have the free time to write it by then. It may be a wait.

In the meantime - feel free to follow me for updates 😊

💛 I'm currently working on a fluffier style GxG book titled 'Roommates, apparently' - I'll be uploading weekly in bulk. I hope to see some of you there!
💙 I'm also working on a Romantic Comedy titled 'Loves unlikely encore' which will begin uploading next year at some point. Add it to your library for any future updates :)

————-