switch (Mapi l. x ingrid e.)

Warnings: angst, cheating, betrayal, enemies to friends to lovers, alpha/ omega universe, heat and smut.
Not spell checked

Words: 4.7k

goosebumps, they had started covering my skin the moment this uneasy feeling had started to claw its way to my chest, the same way i wanted to claw my ears off.

i woul do anythin to make his misstreses moans stop, it could not be true,,my eyes started to burn as i tried to stop crying, the mark on my left shoulder aching, the mark she had left on my shoulder whilst she muttered and groweld that i was her little omega, her future wife.

but hearing her growl now i realised that those sweet words had ment nothing.

i felt like i was going to trow up, my hand shaking as i grabbed the handel off our bedroom door, i could not help but still feel dissapointed.

freya, my almost future fiance was particulary enyoing herself with the teammate at real madrid she told me not to worry about.

like some deer caught in headlights they turn around in sync.

'Mi -, mi amore?' Freya mutters suprised, i scoff tears falling down my face.

'It is not what you think it is,' she begins.

'Oh, then what is this supposed to be,' i laugh, ' you accidently slipped, fell and landed in that bitches vagina?' I suddenly felt this chill through my spine.

'Do not call her that,' freya growls her scent that had become so familiar fading away like we had never been mates at all.
'You mated her,' i mutter in disbelieve as i started to realise it, 'you knotted inside off her, she is pregnant,' i gasp.

'How long has this been going on?' I ask, freya looks down, quilt displayed on her face.

'I asked, how long has this been going on?'

'1 and a half years maybe more,' that was all i needed tohear before storming out off the room.

'Y/n/n, mi amore, wait,' freya yells but to no succes, she could not follow me as she was still knotted inside that whore.

We had been together for 2 years, i think, sobs wrenching through my body.

'Hello?' I hear the voice off my agent loud and clear trough the speakers on my phone.
'I know it was a month ago when they made the offer and we said no, but would they still be interested?'

'I mean i could contact them and ask, but i do not know for sure,' she says, ' why the sudden change off heart?' I could feel and hear her confussion through the screen.

'Lets say the main part is about getting out off here, real wanted to get rid off me soon anyway so it is also about revenge, signing witht their rivals,'

2 weeks later

Everything had been a blur since that day, my agent had arranged a meeting with jonatan and a few days later we had our first meeting.

'The transfer to them could take place rather quickly as real madrid did not hesitate to let me go to their number one rival.

After thanking both mg new manager and my agent a lot, i begged them to do me one more favor, keeping it so secret that that there would not even be a picture of me shaking hands, signing the contract and not letting my new teammates know about it yet.

They accepted to keep it a secret, but with a frown as neither off them knew why i had made this huge switch up.

The main reason i did not want to to stay at real madrid anymore was freya, she had been trying to get me to talk to her, and she would do anything to get to her goal, even if it ment putting my own teammates against me sos she could look like the hero.