keeping it low (mapi.l x ingrid.e)

Warnings: if you read well some slight spice, fluff, trying to keep an relationship secret.

Words: 1.1k

Keeping your relationship so private that your teammates did not know, had been hard, but the lying and the sneeking around had become harder once the rumours had started increasing that ther was something going one between the three off you.

' come on mi amore, please,' mapi begs, her hands already trying to get my sports bra, i was supossed to wear in the photo shoot, off.

The photo shoot that would start in ten minutes.

'No mapi, we will not be done in ten minutes,' i let out a mixture between a sigh and a gasp as she starts to kiss my skin from my yawline down.

'I could atleast give you three rounds in ten,' her finger trying tp find a way to my clothed core.

'No, people will hear me,' the spanish woman just shrugs.

'You can bite me if you need to,' she oppers.

'No mapi, i need you to stop this, after ww can continue,' she kisses my thigh one lat time before going up, pulling me closer by the waist, slightly biting my lip.

She pulls me in a kiss.

'Hey y/n, the photographer asked me to tell you, you need to be ready-,' alexia's voice was stopped by herself in suprise.

Sje squeels excitment, ' you guys are together?' She yells, nearly deafening our hearing.

We quickly pull her in the room.

'Aitana and lucy both owe me money now.' She grins, imeadiatly grabbing her phone.

'You bet with them that there was something going on between us?' I ask whilest grabbing her phone out off her hands, the barca captain nods,  eyes shwoing a little bit off quilt and regret.

'Sorry,' she mutters an apolegie.

'Y/n, yoi really need to go to the shoot now, i will talk witj alexia about keeping it secret,' mapi says, i nod before being able to talk to alexia.

'Oh great, you are here,' the photographer says,' he had me put on a few jackets that matched with the sports underwear.

I was pretty confused as i noticed my other girlfriend in the room.

'Ingrid is here to assist me with your shoot.' The photographer answers my confused look.

After that we continued the shoot.

I was tence as i dod not want anyone to see the tention betweem me and ingrid.

'Y/n, could you please try and relax more?' I nod, i turn my gaze towards a hawking ingrid.

Her smile making me feel more warm and fuzzy inside.

'Exactly y/l/n, just like that,' i had not noticed that with ingrid staring at me like i was the only person in the room, reassuring me.

After the photo shoot was done the photographer ordered ingird to give me a blanket or something else to cover myself up with.

'Hey,' she murmers before rubbing her nose against mine.

I stare back in her eyes, seeing her love and passion for me.

'I love you,' i whisper before softly pecking her lips.

'I can not believe my eyes,' the british accent fills my ears before i could even proces what was happening.

I slowly step back from a now flustered ingrid.

'Aitana and alexia owe me money right now, i knew it.' Lucy yells.

The photographer just watching in amusement as the lioness pulls us in a very thight hug before bouncing up and down a little bit too excited.

'I have got to tell the girls right now-,' before she could even leave the room, me and ingrid yell an loud 'no,'

'Pleas lucy,' ingird begs,' you must swear you will not tell anyone, please,'

'Fine,' the woman sighs in fake dissapointed, still a grin plastered on her face before leaving the room.

'That is weird?' I say after a minute or so,

'what is?' Ingrid asks while tucking a piece off hair behind my ear.

'Well mapi was trying, to do some stuff...' ingrid raises her eyebrow. ' and?' I gulp.

'And then alexia walked in on us making out,' i expected ingrid to atleast get slightly mad because off it, but she just rubbed her forehead a little before lifting my chin up.

'It is fine,' she softly presses a kisss against my skin.

'We can tell them soon about us three anyway.' I look up in uther disbelieve.

'Really?' She nods before wrapping me in an even tighter hug.

'Hgmhg,' he photographer clears his troath.

'Should i leave or can i go on to the next photo shoot?' We quickly let go off each other before thanking him and walking away.

'Where are we going?' I laugh as ingrid pulls me with her.

She does not answer my question as she just statted walking faster, still pulling me along with her.

She opens the room me, mapi and ingrid shared, despite ingrid having to room up with aitana.

'Hi mi amore's, you two are done early,' mapi greets us. ' did everything go well?' I answer her question by nodding and murmering a soft yes.

'Louder amore, por favor,' i blush a little,

'Yes everything went great, thank you, ' i get pushed forward by ingrid so that i was sandwiched between them.

'Maybe it is time to have some fun,' ingrid whispers seductivly, slowly guiding me towards the bed with the help from mapi.

'Mahbe we can,' i repeat.

Mapi slowly kisses me before pushing me down.

The night had only just bega.

Aitana's pov.

I watch as both lucy and alexia run into my room.

'You both owe me money, i have won the bet,' they yell at the same time before looking at each other confused.

'No,' lucy chuckles, ' i have won the battle, i walked in on y/n and ingrid kissing, the photographer can confirm my statment,'

Clearly luxy was not lying but i also knew alexia would not lie, surley not for a bet.

'I saw mapi and y/n kiss after y/n had put on her clothes for the shoot,' our captain says.

I fear the worst when i say, ' what if y/n is cheating on them?'

Lucy shakes her head before saying ' then we should tell mapi and ingrid.'

The three off us speed walked owards their room slowly and softly opening the door, melting at the sight we saw.

'Y/n was laying in both ingrid and mapi's arms.

We ignored the fact thay they had clearly just fucked.

Mapi was softly untangeling your hair with her fingers, whilest you were just sleeping.

We slowly closed the door after leabing the room.

Leavin you were you were supposed to be;

Happy in their arms.