planned family ( leah.w)

Pairing: leah williamson x reader
Warning: smut, pregnancy, baby fever

Words: 1.5k

'God,' leah groans,' they are so cute,' i follow her eyes and see that she was looking at a mother carrying a really small and cute baby.

'Just wait until she starts screaming,'  the oblivious tired mother says after hearing leah.

'But it is worth it right?' The mother weirdly smiles before walking away.

'Right?' She calls out after her, only to get no response.

Leah had been acting like that for a few weeks now, everytime she had seen something related to baby's or kids she had been talking about how she would be with out future kids.

Honestly, i could see myself taking a short break from football to give birth to our first baby, but i did not know how well leah would handle recovering from an injury, handeling an emotional and hormonal me and eventually an crying and screaming baby.

But luckily for us we had a perfect moment to talk about it as our honeymoon had started today.

'My love, are you there?' Leah's voice snaps me out off my thoughs.

'May i know what has been bothering you in that pretty head off yours?' She softly grabs my hand and swiftly presses an kiss on my knuckels.

'We may talk about it when we got home,' i smirk, slowly bringing my hand to the growing tent in her pants.

She closes her eyes before softly gasping, her hands grabbing the edge of the seat so thight that her knuckels turned white

'Y/n/n,' she pleas,' lets get in the car and go home,' i nod, paying the bill for our drinks.

The moment she had started the car, my hand had founds it way in her pants and boxers,  my hand wrapping around her.

My strokes only making her harder.

'What do you want?' I ask letting my teeth graze her earlobe and letting my thumb hover over her tip.

She just gasps while trying to drive as safe as possibel even though we where the only ones on the road.

'I want you,' she pants, 'i want you to use me as you let me pump you full, as i impregnate you, please,'

Knowing she was ussualy the more dominant one, i smirked, only to realise she would gain her dominance again later tonight.

Finnaly after what seemed to be an endless time off just slightly touching each other, but not abel to let each other get off the edge, we arrive at our appartement.

It was far from other houses so we could make sure we did not disturb anyone.

The moment the front door closed behind us, we could not stop touching each other, feeling every piece off clothed skin.

I quickly go down on my knees, unzipping her pants and pulling her boxers down.
'No,' she whispers despite probably every instinct in her body telling her not to.

'I want everything to be inside off you, ' i was pretty sure those words made me even more aroused then i already was.

'Fine,' she helps me up, lifting up the dress that i had worn the whole day.

'What are you doing?' I yelp as her hands throw my now ripped and ruined panties across our livingroom.

'I said you were not going to give me head, i never said something about me giving you head,' and with those words she went on her knees and dove straight in.