if i could p2

Pairing: Alexia putellas x f!r

Words: 1.3k

Warnings:  cursing, morbidity pregnancy, hyperemesis gravidarum, homophobia, sexisme, male doctors not knowing enough about the female body and a happy ending

Not completly spell checked

Alexia's pov

I knock on the door that had become really familiar since my teen years.

'Alexia? Hija what are you doing here?' My mom asks as she opens that same door, she frowns as i collasp in her arms, wretching sobs falling from my mouth,

'Oh mi amore, lets get inside alright?' She helps me stand up before walking towards the couch.

'I think you heard about the news didnt you?' She smilee softly.

'Ale, whats wrong?' She suddenly lools concerned as i look towards her with quite some anger.

'You knew? Amd you didnt think to mention it to, you know me,' i scoff,

'What no, it was her own thing to tell, and why are you mad at her?' Qas she serious right now?

'Because she broke my heart mom, by lying to me, by doing things you wohodnt wish others to overcome that.

'But why are you here, while you should be with her, supporting her,' i look at my mother in this believe.

'Are you really taking it up for her? That woman broke my heart,'

'By having cancer?' My mom shouts, and i look at her bewildered.

'She, she has cancer?' I question,

'Yes, but from the argument we just had she didnt tell you,'

My mom looks up very suddenly, ' what did you think that argument of us was about?' I look down, shame and quilt filling my chest like i was drowning in a toxic see.

'Alexia what did you do?'

'I thought she was cheating on me, she had a shirt on from another man, and she smelled like some womans perfume.'

'What? No,' my moms eyes fill with tears.

'And she had been acting off for these past few months, but it was cancer?' I cry,

'What do i do? She is probably hating me right now?' I sob in my moms shoulder as she just holds me,

'Just tell her that you thought she was cheating and that you didnt knew she had it, and just tell her you are very sorry,' i nod whiping my eyes, needing to get to y/n as soon as possible,

As soon as i wanted to stand up, my phone rings, mapi's name popping up on the screen,

'Hi maps, whats wrong?' I ask confused as she wasnt the one who ussualy called around this time.

'Havent you heard yet?' She says confused.

'No, maps what is wrong? You are scaring me,' i suddenly feel very dizzy as she answers.

'Y/n is in surgery after suffering blood clothing in her throath and lungs, come to the hospital, they will explain it there further.'

'Come on, get in the car, i will drive you there,' mom says, we run towards my car, quickly unlocking it before running multiple stoplights.

I run inside the hospital, despite being a footballer, i was out off breath, my heart was pounding, nearly ripping from my chest.

'Y/n y/l/n, where is she?' I ask the bored looking receptionist,