THE WAR OF THE WORLDS (PART 5) POINT OF NO RETURN

Humanity had reached a point of no return. The concept of eternity was no longer relevant as time was now fleeting. The countdown had started and the exact date of each person's death was revealed without any warning. This revelation changed people, making them more cruel and less humane. They turned against each other and only cared about those in their own circle. Ethnic and religious conflicts began to arise, and the memories of past wars resurfaced. The old were scared, and the young were indifferent.

The states were no longer responsible for their citizens, and social values, ideals, norms of morality, and culture were questioned. Many media outlets encouraged people to indulge in reckless behavior since they believed that when death was inevitable, one should enjoy life to the fullest. Society had become consumer-oriented, and people no longer cared about preserving natural resources or fighting natural disasters.

However, amidst the chaos, there were still those who fought for hope. A sailing flotilla, led by the flagship "ELAY," entered Earth's harbor, and the warriors of light were ready to give all their energy to defeat the impending darkness. They still believed that there were people worth fighting for and helping.

The clock ticked in the opposite direction for those who received a scroll, giving them a chance to change their fate. Some chose to live healthily and avoid any potential risks, while others went into seclusion to live alone. However, there were those who attempted to cheat death by ending their lives on their own terms, and for them, Azot and Zol had a special place in hell.

The story is not over yet, and the future of humanity remains uncertain. The warriors of light stand ready to face whatever challenges come their way, and hope remains alive. However, whether humanity will rise or fall depends on their actions in the face of death. It's a race against time, and every decision counts.