(PART 9) TO FIND YOURSELF IN THE RIGHT PLACE

Only a chosen person can find the gates to the other world, or they will be fortunate like you to receive an invitation to encounter them.

You are precisely in the same position, Konstantin.

"Navi, you must be joking now. What worlds are you talking about? What is all this?" I asked skeptically.

"Ah, perhaps you still don't understand, or you lack evidence. What about the summer meteor shower and the events that follow?" Navi responded.

"I don't want to argue with you about this, Konstantin. Philosophizing endlessly on the topic won't help. And if you don't believe me, let me prove it to you, if you truly desire it and aren't afraid," Navi suggested.

"I'm willing to take the risk," I replied, determined.

"Then close your eyes."

Navi took my hand, and suddenly I felt myself being transported into another reality, another world. My consciousness shifted into memories from years ago, as if breathing in the very air of that time.

Amidst a crowd, I saw a battered man being driven by people, ascending a hill, carrying a cross. My pulse quickened, my heart raced as if it wanted to burst out of my chest. Then, abruptly, I was thrown back into my chair, as if jolted awake. I opened my eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked, still catching my breath.

"Finally, you asked the right question," Navi responded.

"I, along with my son and other members of the center, are representatives of the higher forces of light who have come to Earth to aid humanity in the forthcoming battle," Navi revealed.

"We are your guardian angels," he continued, recounting his story.

As I spent more time at the Alexekist Spiritual Center and engaged in conversations with Navi and Christian, I found myself increasingly drawn to the wisdom of centuries-old spiritual practices of the chosen earthly church.

I wasn't instructed to read a book or told that I would find all the answers and truth within its pages. Instead, I witnessed and experienced faith through living examples.

You see, life unfolds peacefully, and then suddenly incredible events begin to occur. Along your path, you encounter people who are intimately acquainted with your journey. The pace of your life accelerates, and you soar through it like a rocket, finding purpose. And at one moment, you close your eyes. When you open them again, you see and feel the world in an entirely different way.