(PART 11) LEKHI'S THE DOUBT

On a Saturday morning, two friends and neighbors, Konstantin and Lekha, gathered on the common balcony as their usual routine. Lekha seemed troubled, mumbling under his breath during their conversations, giving away his unease.

"Konstantin, something is not right with me," Lekha finally spoke up, "It's not just about my addiction to computer games."

Concerned, Konstantin asked, "What happened, Lekha? Tell me."

Lekha hesitated for a moment before continuing, "I've been noticing strange changes in my behavior lately. It's as if I've become more aggressive, more wild. I've been attending secretive meetings with directors in a closed conference room. They're involved in some strange ceremonies. I suspect that the entire bank's management is possessed by demons. Just look at the kind of TV show scripts they approve."

"It sounds like complete madness," Konstantin replied, trying to grasp the situation.

Lekha continued, his voice filled with fear, "It's more than that. I feel like they've turned many of our colleagues into zombies or subjected them to some kind of sectarian trance. People avoid me, and it's becoming increasingly isolating. I created a secret account to expose the leadership, but no one has responded to my letters. What do you think, Kostya?"

Konstantin listened attentively and then shared something with Lekha, "Remember that evening when we went for a walk in the center and I had a near-concussion after falling?"

Lekha nodded, recalling the incident.

"I visited a spiritual help center afterward," Konstantin revealed, "There I met the center's rector named Navi and his son, Christian. They are incredibly wise and enlightened individuals. Given what you just shared, it all seems connected."

Lekha was taken aback, "Are they here, in our city?"

"Yes, Lekha, they are the very ones you mentioned," Konstantin confirmed, "Navi once told me, 'Three will appear in the city, changing and burning people's hearts.'"

Worried, Lekha asked, "What do we do now, Kostya?"

"First, let's acknowledge that we have shared everything with each other," Konstantin replied, "We need to sit down together, think about our next steps. Besides, it's freezing out here. Let's head inside, warm up, and have a fresh cup of coffee."

"Thank goodness we have the whole weekend ahead of us," Lekha sighed with relief.

"And remember, Lekha," Konstantin added, "After reflecting on everything we've learned, we'll visit the Spiritual Help Center tomorrow morning. I'll introduce you to Christian and Navi."

They agreed to retreat to their apartments, each deep in thought, allowing their minds to relax. Tomorrow would bring new revelations, and together they would face the mysteries that lay ahead.