Newtopia

(Hey, sorry for the wait, let's get into it)

Y/n's POV

Marcy and I are walking through a forest right now, on our way to Newtopia, the capital of Amphibia.

I look over at Marcy while we're walking to admire her features. In doing so, I forget to watch where I'm going, and run into a tree.

I stumble backwards and started rubbing my forehead. I groan in pain.

I hear Marcy laughing from beside me and I look over to her. She's doubled over, holding her abdomen while laughing.

I rolled my eyes at Marcy and walked past her, lightly pushing her on my way past her laughing figure.

I was a little ways away when I hear hurried footsteps, "Hey, wait up N/n! I didn't mean to laugh!" Marcy says while, ironically, laughing.

I turn back to her and cross my arms and raise my eyebrows, "Uh huh, sure you didn't." I say before turning back around and continuing to walk.

Marcy walks beside me, her laughter finally subsiding.

I break the silence after a moment, "You know, it's kind of unfair that you were laughing at me for being clumsy when you do clumsy things all the time and I don't laugh at you."

Marcy chuckles softly, "Yeah, sorry about that." She says while rubbing the back of her neck.

I shrug, "It's fine."

The shorter/taller girl next to me lets out a sigh of relief.

About half an hour later, I decide to get payback for Marcy laughing at my clumsiness.

I glance over at her then down at her feet, then proceeding to trip her before catching her before she fell, and pulling her into a dip(The catradora one from 'Princess Prom', you know what I'm talking about).

Marcy is below me and I'm holding her up so she doesn't fall. She blushes a deep red and I notice her eyes flicker down to my lips for a moment before reconnecting with my own eyes.

I smirk and lean further down, stopping only a centimeter away. I lean further, brushing my lips with hers, before pulling away and standing upright, making Marcy stand up with me.

I let an innocent smile spread across my face, "You almost fell there Mar-Mar, you've gotta be more careful. Come on now, we'd better get going." I say, starting to walk away.

I hear a scoff of disbelief come from the noirette behind me before she catches up with me and walks with her arms crossed in frustration.

*Timeskip*

We finally exit the forest and come upon a lake.

Once I notice that the ground has changed from beneath my feet, I look up from the floor and spot a giant city.

Newtopia.

My eyes widen. The axolotls told me that was Newtopia was big, but I didn't think it was this big.(Okay, for some of you, get your minds out of the goddamn gutter)