Abc

At least 50 miles away from the sakamaki household 3 men and an unconscious Yui boarded a private plane in a hidden airport off the highway. The three men were obviously vampires, but of a different nature. one had dark brown scruffy hair, one of his eyes were a coffee sort of color. the oother well it was beyond description, but obviously not human. the second one had German blonde close to Yui's but not quite. his eyes were green. not a sadistic green like the ssakamaki a, but a natural human like ggreen with a tint of abnormalness that couldn't be caught without depth. the last had hair somewhere between red and brown. his eyes were purple with some sort of yellow in the middle. they all shared a the same fair sskin and the slightly pointier canines. the blonde one strapped Yui in, putting cuffs on her lower shoulders. making it so she could access things like ddrinks or the remote without going and jumping off the plane.they all sat down looking at her. her hands were bandaged with ointment underneath "ggosh why, oh why did we have to knive her hands" the blonde one said putting his head in his hand.brownie was putting a head pillows on Yui "I know,but what else could we have done without her screaming." He sat down and gased at her in a daze. the ginger had his eyes closed. he sat down in the seat next to the girls and said softly "I know we hurt hher, but I think in the long run we did the right thing." he looked at Yui with soft eyes. they started going on the runway. "I mean look at how long it took the leeches to realize we were their or even react to us taking her. I mean if you check the rroads they still haven't reacted." his hand slipped into the small injured sleeping girls hand as they started to take off. All three of them secretly felt obliged to protect the sleeping girl from the future. because they all secretly knew that if she had stayed the future would have been rougher. the plane went higher and higher into the clouds. and so did the future of the sleeping girl they had kidnapped from a horrible fate.