The next morning

Yui slept for quite a long time. Everyone took their turns watching her, all weighing a heavy guilt with the elephant in the room.

Then just as noon came in, during Emery's turn conveniently, he finger twitched and her eyelids started to flutter. Emery immedietly got ready for the 'confrontation' of last nights events. They had all agreed that anger would do nothing more than worsen the situation. 

She opened her eyes to see emery in a dark corner of her room. "Good morning, sunshine. The earth says hello" 

The events that had occurred flew threw her mind, and fear filled her body. She froze as he walked over and sat on her bed "By the look on your face I'd say that you remember what happened" She gulped and slowly nodded "Yui,we would never hurt you under any circumstance. Your safe with us"

"But that women -"

"She's a donor, once a month someone will come by that we pay to let us take the smallest amount of blood from" The fear in her was undecided, whether to grow or to go down a notch "You said that you drank out of blood bags"

Emery nodded "We do,but in order to keep us in control we have to have some blood thats strait out of the vain. Once a month is all it takes,and no harm goes to either us or the donor. It makes it so if that little boy a few rows back gets a paper cut we don't go on a massacre"

A single drop of fluid fell down the girls face "I'm sorry I ran, I just I thought that you wer-"

"Like the parasites that you used to live with" Emery took her into his arms "Its okay, I completley understand that you ran away. You've just barely came out of that torture chamber,so when you saw the fangs your legs started going"

He stood up "C'mon lets get you something to eat" She nodded. and they went off.

When they passed axels office he made the bingo sign, and the doctor nodded in approval. The next few years would go by normally without threat of vampires towards Yui Komori. little did any of the boys know that across the world, six men were boarding a plane to find the most treasured thing that both covens knew. Her.