Winter Wonderland

Their was no explanation as to how it happened. It just did.

the two weeks since they came back from the mall a lot had happened. Yui was making baby steps to recovery.

Little spurts if life, like going to get coffee with the mystics. Sure she never did anything at the mansion, but it was a start. So due to her progress her bracelet now stretched fifty miles from the house.

The brothers did it in hope that she'd grow more comfortable around them. This, however, was impossible. She never even looked them in the eyes she was so scared of them.

So in part one day it was lightly snowing so the blonde haired girl wrapped herself up nice and warm, and went on,a walk.

These walks went on,when she needed to escape. To free her mind from the constant rumble of mythical issues.

Passing by a forest she was used to passing, a sort of flash wave came over her.

Her body being taken over brain having a sudden surging pain.
The human grabbed her head in pain and turned to start heading back.

Just as she made the first step though the pain got even worse. A cool yet hot lazer piecing through her head. Something came out from somewhere and grabbed her from behind she struggled. "Eve, stop squirming will ya " the thing,most likely a guy, said in a voice that makes fear crawl up your back.

The creature chuckled when Yui tensed "there you go,eve. Nice and calm, better because I'm thirsty "

The vampire sunk his sharp teeth into her fragile human skin.

A few seconds later a presumably calm Yui got something.
She nailed the leech in the crotch. "My name " she sprayed something into his eyes "is Yui Komori " the girl,got a syringe out of her bag squeezed its contents into the parasites neck which made it go unconscious
"Not." She stated handcuffing the bloodsucker and dragged it to a tree.
"Eve "
The vampire was sat up and the handcuffs put to the tree using different kinds of knifes.

She looked around before running into the trees. About ten minutes of straight running later she finally stopped and leaned against a tree.

The girls tiny fingers touched where his fangs had been. It was now bleeding and very painful.
Out came a handkerchief she put to the wound as she started heading for the road. Of course the once mild snow, wasn't exactly mild anymore as the cold temperatures were getting lower by the second.

Walking got harder, she fell frequently.
Then when finally she reached the road, although her handkerchief was dripping her blood and lips changing color. All seemed okay

Of course she tried to cross the road to get to a cafe on the other side. Then much less to say,she was a deer stuck in headlights.

An s.u.v not seeing her ran into her. A certain group of people waiting at the hospital.