This Is Hell

See the boys knew how revenge worked. They knew how blackmail, torture, stalking, and ways to make a persons life fall apart without even a single lift of a finger. Don't mistake the kindness towards one human to replace the nature of a whole species. Darkness still went through every bit of there souls. Only, having the sweet blonde with them could help ease the presence of it. A strange mental complex had surrounded them. Being able to do abominable acts without guilt or remorse, but all at the same time being angels and good samaritans, falling unconditionally in love with a human before they even knew her name. Mixing the two things together. Revenge in the name of love could never be darker.

So as the epitome of light slept to heal her wounds the dark angels went on there deemed mission. There was half the amount of Sakamakis as there was to the Boys but that was still of no matter. They weren't monsters for nothing.

With love in there heart, and fight in there min0s the great plan began. Let the inferior parasites learn to never go after a helpless ever again. Not again, not after the sights of all the bite marks littering Yui's body were engrained into there minds.

Like the Mark of Cain hey knew what to do a mission that they were on to the end of the world. None of it soft or pretty. 

Zach was the first one who acted, the one that the brothers had underestimated the most.

Starting small, little petty thefts,bad service at stores and restaurants. He was good at it so from the outside looking in he began increasing the crime rate. His job was to shake them from the body, someone else would get the mind. slashing tires, paper cuts, sudden and dramatic changes in temperature. 

None of them took that change well. Axel had made it near impossible for them to acquire any blood bags from the hospital and Zach made only a few phone calls had insured that they wouldn't go hunting. Not to mention making sure whatever food or drink they got had extra sodium in it, hidden or otherwise. Thirsty and dramatic tension in the body led to pretty crazy things. Everything was going to plan they were on edge. Late one night though he took the one who had made all of there skin ravel. Kanato was tied in a chair at the top of a high ranking casino, in a room that acted as a sweat lodge. The temperature and humidity getting high and higher. All. Night. Long. 

Zach sat outside and with every scream of the boys mouth he remembered all the times he'd held Yui in his arms while she convulsed in a nightmare. Her shaking frail form nothing but a puddle of fear from the one outside. Someone so innocent shouldn't even know what that kind of fear feels like even for a moment. So he gave the purple headed monster hours of it.

The next morning he was released with the knowledge that if he told anyone about what had happened, it would be back in for more torture even worse the next time.

Next was Shu, the music lover. So with him Zach gave him what he wanted, music. Heavy metal with many depressive and violent themes, exactly what he wanted. Quite a few repetitive commercials that was sure to give anyone a bit of insanity. Right out of high level headphones, custom made to reach volumes that would make human ears burst. At full blast all night and day for him. The bathtub scene had been a bit too much for Zach to peacefully ignore. This parasite was not to be let out easy.

He wasn't getting the worst though, no no no. The worst was waiting for the two they knew would get no mercy. Get no forgiveness. All the wicked perversion that had made Yui so endlessly crumbled, had given her wounds that were just barely able to be healed.

The red headed twins would be begging to be killed.

 A bit of stalking to begin with, following them around, giving them  a general sense of uneasiness.  Then a few notes left in the windshield of there car holding a few photographs in positions they didn't think they'd be caught in. On an attempt to see if they had any goodness in the tiniest measure the squad that kept them from feeding was called off for a little bit. For their sakes they would just find a rabbit or a boar to eat. No,monsters never do adapt. 

The two of them shared a brunette. Pictures were taken at the scene, along with them tracking and corralling the poor thing like some sort of lamb for slaughter. Ayato held his hand over her mouth as she screamed hysterically, Laito immediately went down to bite into the girls thigh.

Dumped her behind a bar, amateurs.

Zach had been expecting this and gave the girl, who was a college student named Emiko, a vial of a blood replenishing potion, made sure the wound was gone, took her to dinner, before slipping an amnesia vial in her drink.

Much less to say when he left her at the dorm rooms, he was pissed at the arrangement. Although they felt remorse over what they had done to Yui, yet another poor innocent girl was terrorized by them.

The next plan of action was a lot worse.

After getting the twins shaky, scared, nervous, Emery began his own action.

Axel was busy making sure Yui was taken care of this whole time so he couldn't use his abilities. Emery had even better mental manipulation skills though so it was fine.

Each and every one of the brothers got nightmares. Not the normal black horse, but more of a sleep paralysis in reality. Emery sorted and shifted into all the dark crevices and found the worst memories, and also the worst atrocities.

Parents, friends, school teachers, their father, anything to torture them with. Every scream was a beating, every tear a look that meant danger, taking pleasure in another persons torture or pain. That was just torture in the mind. Being lashed on a rack in sleep, but waking up without a scratch on you. This was a trend that would continue until Yui woke up.

None of them would be able to find any peace until their angel was safe and well. 

Too bad Yui was waking up soon, the sound of their screams was a symphony in the boys ears after so many times the Sakamaki's had caused similar screams.

Until them they would be exhausted and starving.

It was the least the Boys could do for there Angel.